Chapter 37. A Battle That Is Finished

AT LAST. This is something I have been looking forward to. But I'm not going to spoil anything. You will enjoy this.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The cannon lights up. As it's powerful purple colour growing bigger and brighter with the second. Unicron/Megatron points his gun down at you. And you are frozen on your spot. But then he points it back up. Letting your friends face it. You held the crystal shard in your hand. What if this can help you teleport, but you can use it for something else as well. How about power?

"Y/n get back here!" Starscream warns. Sounding demanding yet worried. You wishes you could do ask he wants. But this had to end.

You close your eyes as you held the crystal near your chest. With focus you see only darkness around you. "This could hurt you know" the female voice echoes.

You knew that. But you would do anything for your friends. The shard lit up brighter then the sun. Sending a powerful beam to the corrupted Megatron. It sinds the grey mech flying backwards. You hoped that it didn't Megatron. But Unicron was using his body. Beg Alpha Trion for a good recovery. But then a trap door open in the middle of this bridge. Sending the taken back Megatron/ Unicron down.

"I didn't know that was possible" you mutter under your breath.

"We only use it on special occasions" shockwave shrugs.

Everyone assembles around the trap door. Airachnid was smirking. While Steve held his beautiful emotionless face. He simply couldn't express much. And well, it looks like Soundwave just recorded all of this.

"Should we go down?" Knockout asks. Not sure if his master was back to himself.

Because how were we going to do this if that didn't do anything? You actually are slightly useless. As a human with Cybertronians, the chance of you winning. Pretty much around zero.

"We have to. This is our problem. Whenever we like it or not" you spoke wisely.

You and the rest go down through a groundbridge. It was the easiest way. But once down, Megatron was nowhere to be seen. Only a deep hole of where he originaly fell. You frown. This could not be good. Where's Optimus? We can use some Prime power. Because this was super shitty-

"Found him" Airachnid yells over.

You sprint towards her. Megatron had landed down somewhere in the desert. The lands are filled with hills and rocks. Making it hard to find pretty much anything. But Airachnid found him pretty fast. How's that even possible? Maybe because of her past. You still didn't know her that well. That had to change to be honest.

"Megatron!" You gasp as you saw him lying unconsious.

A white a like smoke was leaving the spot. The same spot where you had hit him. Without thinking you felt him. The leader of the Decepticons. This couldn't be Unicron. Not anymore.

You slap your hands onto both sides of Megatron his face. Perhaps a little too hard. Awaiting for his eyes to open. Which happens. You felt like a child all over again. The look of anger and confusion were gone. And the purple in his optics as well.

The next thing you know is that Megatron's hand wraps around you. But the sharp ends of his fingers not hurting you. Your lips part in wonder as he rises a bit. The leader was very glad to see unharmed.

Knockout rushes over to begin his overall scan. Making sure everything was allright.

183K views 😳 Thank you all so much 🥹 I found my way back in this wonderful book
Word count 614
Comicmaker12