Chapter 11. Removing The Allspark And Sleep

You let Optimus take back the allspark. And that's a good ting. Enjoy
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You took a deep breath as you closed your eyes. You relaxed like Optimus told you. There was a pulling feeling at your chest. You didn't look because you had your eyes closed but it probably was out your chest. Suddenly you got a headache. You opened your eyes as you held your head. "You alright?" Jack asked. Your eyes scrolled to Optimus his hands. There was a cube in his hands. Well mission accomplished. Before you could answer jack you fell onto the ground. Unconscious. You could hear voices call. Your dream was dark. But slowly seeing a light. You could see, their planet?. And it was destroyed. Well a war can destroy everything. You hoped that wouldn't happen to earth. You also got a few shots of the Decepticons. A flash of their names, what they did. Sadly not going to remember it.

Your dream got back to black.

When you fell. Jack, miko and ratchet inmidely were at your side. "Y/n!" Jack said. Ratchet scanned you. "Only unconscious" he said. "Miko help me" jack said as miko nodded and both lifted you up. Then placed you on a bed for medical assistance. "What happened?" Acree asked. "Everyone reacts differently on the removal" Optimus explained. "So unconscious is one of them" raf said as he fixed his glasses on his nose. The autobots looked at the allspark. "So what are we going to do now? We can't hide it somewhere. The Decepticons will find it" acree said placing a hand on her hip. "I'll keep it till we're back on Cybertron" Optimus said. Acree nodded. "It's ten o'clock, I need to go home" raf said. Only a short visit. "Can you bring me bee?" Raf asked. Bumblebee nodded as he transformed. "I have to go to. Or mom will question me again" jack said. "Bulkhead, acree go bring then home" Optimus said. They both nodded. "Come on miko" bulkhead said.

She nodded but thought. Miko quickly grabbed a pen and wrote her number on y/n's arm. "Then we can keep in touch" miko said as she quickly ran down the stairs and hoped into bulkhead his passenger seat. Bulkhead drove away. And bumblebee and arcee followed. Now it was just Optimus and ratchet in the base. But Optimus walked away. Ratchet didn't ask what he was going to do. Ratchet was smart enough to know Optimus was going to place the allspark in his chest. On top of the matrix of leadership. Ratchet start working behind his computer. To find any information or hidden treasures.

You slowly got up. Men your head was still spinning a bit. Ratchet looked up as he saw you jump off the bed. "You sure you don't wanna lay down longer?" He asked. "Nah, I'm a tough cookie" you said slowly walking down the stairs. You noticed the empty base. "Where are the others?" You asked. "Bulkhead, bumblebee and acree are bringing the kids back home" he said. Home. You could use some sleep to. Optimus walked back in. "I should go home to for a nap" you said. Ratchet looked at Optimus. "Do you want me to?" He asked. Optimus shook his head. "I'll bring you home y/n" Optimus said as he transformed to his truck form. You got into the passenger seat as you leaned your head backwards. You closed your eyes as you could feel him drive. "How do you feel?" He asked. You opened your eyes again. "I'm feeling good, just tired" you said.

Not much later he stopped in front of your house. You stepped out. "Thanks, see you later" you said as you opened the door and he drove away. And for your information. The dog that was here in the beginning is at your neighbor's. Whenever you left your dog would go to them till you returned. The neighbors are good friendly neighbor's so no problem. You closed the door and kicked off your shoes as you walked upstairs. There was a number on your arm. You decided to put it inmidely in your phone. You took a quick shower and pulled on your night bra, shorts and tank top. Then flopped yourself into bed. You felt lighter then before. Well the allspark was made from metal so no suprise actually. Your eyes felt heavy. But before you fell asleep you put your phone in your pocket.

Now soundwave is going to kidnap you.
Word count 760
Comicmaker12