Chapter 16. Mine (sequel to touch the human)

Predaking, our buddy. And shockwave. And Steve?. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The beast looking inmidely up. Then with his claw he shoved you behind you. His long metal fingers wrapped around you. But since it was shockwave he relaxed. Shockwave rubbed the beast his nose and looked around him. You were pressed into the beast his chest. His metal chest. Shockwave kneeled down to grab you. But you got out predaking his grip and kissed the side of his face. "Oke now I'm ready" you said as shockwave lifted you up. Shockwave carried you around the ship. But then got inside a room you haven't seen before. "Uhh where are w-" you got interrupted by shockwave placing his finger on your mouth. You didn't know why but you were blushing from that. He slowly lifts your shirt up. Making you blush more.

"S-shockwave" you said trying to press his finger back. He was examining you. Your poor heart couldn't handle this. Falling flat on his hand as your face was red. He stopped. "Can't handle?" He asked. You looked back up. "No" you said laughing nervously at it. "Hmm" he said taking back his finger. But then he was going to your pants. Alright no. You screamed. It was funny. He didn't understand any of a private place since he didn't had any. You jumped off his hand. "No. Not there" you said swinging your finger to the left and right. He nodded. "What's there? That makes you scream?" He asks leaning down. Your face red again. "Let's keep it with that's private. And you were about to go there. How would you feel if I would touch your private place?" You said.

(He doesn't mind)

"Our spark is the most sensitive and private thing we have. So I wouldn't like hands there" he said standing back up. Understanding the situation. "Only if I give you access you can touch me. But if I don't. Well you understand that" you said. He walked away. Leaving you alone. He probably had to think about it. You didn't mind. Suddenly a shadow bowed over you. You looked up. It was a purple robot. You've seen Optimus wreck those in the very beginning. He picked you up. "Woah" you said. He didn't talk as he walked away with you. "Where are you bringing me?" You asked looking up at him. "To lord Megatron" he said. It was a order. And his job was to follow Megatron his will. "My name is Y/n. What is yours?" You asked. He looked down at you. He didn't answer. That made your think. "You have no name?" You asked. He seems to turn a bit softer. Giving emotion. "I originally don't have a name. But I call myself Steve" he said. You smiled. "That's a nice name" you said. If he had a mouth he would smile. "Yes" he said kindly.

Steve placed you down on the desk back in the main cabin. Megatron walking inside. Soundwave was still working behind his computer. Knockout was at Megatron his side. You swallowed. Suddenly the screen went on. "Tell me human. Where is the base of the Autobots" he said demanding. You looked at the screen. A few pictures of places where they could be. But luckily none of the actual one. "I don't know. I haven't seen the outside of their base. You can check my brain" you said crossing your arms. Megatron his face told you he was angry. "So you tell me you've been in their base but has no idea where it is" he said stepping closer as he growled at you. Starscream walked in. Hearing how Megatron roared at you. Starscream smiled. You rolled your eyes. "I'm done here. Where's the exit?" You said climbing down and walking away. All the eyes following you. Megatron laughed. "I'll show you" he said.

You, starscream, knockout, soundwave and megatron where standing outside on the ship. You looked down. That was a long way down. But underneath the ship was a gigantic lake. "If you want to leave this ship I'm not stopping you" megatron said hands behind his back as he smirked. Your mouth dropped to the ground. Knockout wanted to say something but didn't. You walked away. "Ha" starscream said. Then suddenly you ran back and jumped. "Weeeeeee" you screamed as you fell. "Did she just?" Knockout said looking down. "Well who would have thought about that" starscream said. Soundwave looked at his lord. "Go get her" megatron said. "But my lord. You just sai-" starscream tried but stopped when his lord gave him a glare. "Send breakdown down as well" he said. Everyone nodded. Soundwave and starscream transformed and flew down.

Next chapter breakdown finds you.
Word count 797
Comicmaker12