Chapter 12. Not Again

You're back with the Decepticons. And they find out the allspark is no longer with you.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

A groundbridge opened in your garden. Soundwave stepped through. Silly stupid autobots. When he got a notification of Optimus driving through the town he followed him through laserbeak his location. Now the Decepticons knew where you live. The groundbridge closed behind soundwave as laserbeak flew above him. Soundwave held his chest up as laserbeak transformed against his chest. Now he was complete again. His task was easy. Grab you and go back to the nemises. He scanned through the house. A heat figure was upstairs in a room. He had found you. Soundwave stepped closer and looked through the window of your bedroom. He could see you laying in the bed. With some help from his tentacle the window lock unlocked. Soundwave his slender arm reached through the window. Grabbing you carefully.

He held you in his right hand. But then he looked back to your room. With his left hand he grabbed your blanket. Of course he didn't knew much about humans and their needs. But he thought you might need it. His mission was completed. He reopened the groundbridge and stepped through. In the main cabin of the ship. Megatron was waiting for his return. Soundwave walked towards his master. Megatron turned around. "Ah soundwave excellent, you didn't fail me like Knockout did" he said. Soundwave held you up. They both didn't understand how different you looked. They don't know about clothes. But that didn't mind now. They had the allspark back. "Good job soundwave. Bring her back to shockwave. And keep a eye on her. I don't want her to escape a second time" Megatron said turning back around. Soundwave nodded and walked away.

Both knockout and shockwave were in the room as soundwave enters. A vehicon was there. Knockout was fixing his arm. Then the vehicon nodded and left. Knockout looked up and shockwave turned around from his work. Soundwave placed you on the table. He'll give you the blanket later. Soundwave walked away and the door closed. "Would you look at that" knockout said. Absolutely didn't expected that. "Resting?" Shockwave said. Knockout nodded. "Yes" he said looking down. It was a wonder you didn't woke up. Well what could you say. Once you were sleeping you didn't wake up until around eleven o'clock in the morning. But knockout start poking you. You slowly start to wake up. Knockout didn't stop. "Suprise" knockout said as you opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes. "Are you serious? Not even one day? That's all I'm asking" you said angry.

Then there was something. It was a bit cooler then usual. You looked at yourself. Right. You went sleeping in different clothes. You screamed as you rolled yourself over. Back towards them. "What?" He asked curious but also irritated. "I'm naked" you said crossing your arms over your chest. Well not actually. But this wasn't a long pants and a normal shirt. Short and a tank top. With bra of course. But still. Knockout leaned down. Your face got red. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT PERVERT" you said screaming. He understood the word pervert and took a step back. "How dare you to kidnap me while I was sleeping. In these clothes. Don't you have respect towards female" you said. Knockout didn't know what to say. And shockwave just ignored the whole talk and took another scan of you. "It's gone" shockwave said. Knockout slowly turned around to shockwave.

"You mean? I'm not going to tell lord Megatron" knockout said. Great now they knew the allspark was no longer with you. That also means. They can kill you now. Damnit. But you stayed cool. "Oh well, then I can go" you said shifting to the edge of the table. "Oh no you don't" knockout said as he pushed you back with his finger. Shockwave walked away to tell Megatron. "My lord we have a problem" shockwave said. Megatron his smile frowned. "What is it now?" He asked. Soundwave standing next to Megatron. "The human does no longer contain the allspark" shockwave said. Megatron slammed his fist down."What?!" He roared. Megatron thought. "Optimus" he muttered. "Then keep the human in prison. I'll deal with her later" he said thinking of a plan. "Yes my lord" shockwave said as he walked back.

Next chapter you meet predaking.
Word count 739
Comicmaker12