Chapter 29. Home Sweet Home

You go back home for 'a day off'. Some rest and inner peace. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"Well?" He asked at your nervous form. "Alright bro, I didn't mean to get into your room. I got teleported" you said. Clapping and moving your hands with your words. He was so close to you. Gee, they really started to like you. Your cheeks got red. You couldn't help it by all those robots liking you. At first you saw them as best friend but now- it was so all confusing. Your back hit the nemisses wall. Starscream his hand moved forward. The fingertip meeting your upper body. Lifting your shirt a bit up. Exposing your stomach. You began to wiggle. "Eep! Starscream" you said. "Promise me you won't leave us again" he said. You didn't understand.

Oh wait, you began to realise. What he witnessed. Watching that was indeed heartbreaking. "I promise" you said as your hugged his finger. "Good" he said as you could feel his mouth touching yours, almost. Until, the door got broken down. A panting knockout with anger. "Bad starscream" he said pushing him away.

"We're back on earth" Knockout said. You gasped. Climbing down as fast as you could to run out the giant room. Knockout walked after you. "I'm keeping an eye on you" Knockout said optics half closed as he dissapeard behind the wall. "Pff" starscream said as he crossed his arms. Then, "Hey my door!" He yelled.

Once in the main cabin or the front you could see the ship making it's landing. You could see the ground already through the window. You were standing on your tip toes. Megatron walked in. His hands behind his back. Once he spotted you by the glass he walked towards you. He didn't eye you once he was standing next to you. Looking to the outside. The ship landed with a loud thud. You looked at him as he looked at the right. "Hm" he said. Good what? Someone probably said something on his ear. You wished you could do that too. "The autobots are released" he said. His voice less active then before you popped out on him. You nodded. "Oh did you hear? I got-" you began as little stars were in your eyes. "You got teleported on the roof and then into starscream's his room" Megatron finished.

"How did you know?" You asked. He looked down. "I have ears and eyes all over this ship" he said. Okay understood. You rubbed the back of your neck. You were feeling off the sudden. Maybe it was time to go home. For reasons. You placed a hand on your stomach. You were getting little painful stings. Oh no. You knew what that meant.

"Something's wrong?" Shockwave suddenly said from behind you. You went flying to the left. You held your heart. How did you not hear him?. He was a twenty or thirty feet tall robot. "I have to go home for this week" you said hugging your arms. It was going to be a couch week with tv and a blanket. You saw knockout not standing far away. Talking with a vehicon. You walked away over the bridge. Looking once back at Megatron. He had turned his back already. You knocked on Knockout his foot. "Could you bring me home?" You asked. Him driving you was so much better then you need to walk. "Of course" he said. "Follow me, I'll active a ground bridge closer to Jasper Nevada" he said.

You waved at shockwave as a ground bridge opened in front of you and knockout. He transformed and you got into the passenger seat. Closing the door behind you as he drove through.

It was silent when he drove through the town. "I detect something's wrong, so what's wrong?" He asked. Damm. Like he could smell it. Okey you should stop thinking that. If he could. Could he even smell? "It's a girl's thing" you said as he drove onto your driveway. You got out. "Will you be alright?" He asked. A tone of worry in his voice as the door closed after you. "Yes of course, now transform quickly" you said in front of the car. "I've once put my contact in your phone, in case you need me or the others" he said transforming. It was late so there weren't much people out.

He was on one knee bowed in front of you. You placed your hands on either sides of his face as you kissed his cheek. "Goodnight knockout" you said opening your front door. "Goodnight, y/n" knockout said as he watched you closing the door. He touched the side of his face before transforming and driving away.

Boi, chapter 29 already. I still got twenty ready to make with ideas xD
Word count 808
Comicmaker12