Chapter 8. We like Knockout Since He Brought You Food (forget kidnapping xD)

I had no other ideas about a the title. But it's true xD. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Not much later knockout came back. With some stuff. He had sandwiches and clean water in a final water bottle. So mission accomplished. But he also had soap and a cleaner stuff for tables. Well at least some food for you. Knockout dropped it on you. "Bruh bro" you said as you shoved the useless things away. And you opened a sandwich from it's plastic bag. Both robots looked at you as you wanted to take a bite. "Go on" shockwave said. You took a bite but then turned around. "This makes me uncomfortable. You should not watch when a lady eats" you said. Barely holding your laughter. "So why you eat?" Knockout said. "Remind me why is should tell you about how the human body works?" You asked. Not even scared anymore. His hand transfor to a round saw. "That's why" He said.

"But wasn't I needed to stay alive longer?" You asked opening a bottle and drank it. His hand transformed back. "I suppose" he said. Shockwave turned back on the computer. Oh not again. The thingy was fixed. And ready to search more between your memories. Yeah no. But as shockwave walked towards you. It happened before you could even react. You fell asleep. The screen going back on. Being on the same spot it stopped. And this time they got to see everything. How Optimus defeated those cons and kneeled down in front of you. He handed you the allspark. And that's were knockout gasped. "She has the allspark!" He said. Shockwave had the information to tell lord Megatron. But he didn't unplugged it otherwise you would wake up again. He wasn't dumb.

And then the door flew open. Megatron stepped inside. "I hope you got good news" Megatron said with his hands behind his back. "Well yes we-" knockout said. "We found the allspark my lord" shockwave finished. Knockout glared at him. "Really? Where is it then" he said. Knockout pointed his finger out to you. "Optimus gave it to her" he said. "The Human? Guess Optimus really is stupid" Megatron said. "Well then. Give me the allspark. Kill the human. But don't dare to scratch it" Megatron said as he left. Knockout and shockwave understood. Shockwave got a scalpel and was ready to start. But he couldn't touch you. "Just do it" knockout said not understanding why he didn't do it. Shockwave used more force. It didn't bulge. Then he understood what was happening

"The allspark made a unbreakable shield around the creature who is carrying it" he explained. "So how do we get?" He said. Shockwave had no head yet. Knockout undid the machine around your head and you shot up. They knew!. Dangit. "I'll try" Knockout said as his hand transformed back to his saw. You screamed. But the saw didn't came close to you. When you didn't feel anything you dare to look. There was a shield holding it back. The shield was only a bit visible. "Wow" you said. Then meant. You jumped up from the table. "Not cool!" You said jumping on knockout. First he kidnapped you and then he gives you food but then tries to saw you in two. But as you ran over his arm he grabbed you. Huh?. "Stupid shield!" You said. Not even trying to fight back. "Interesting" knockout said. "Only threats activates it" he said. He squeezed you. And the shield activated back around you. "Really interesting" knockout said.

"Really interesting" you said in a mocking tone.

Oh knockout, what do you want to be. Bad or good? Make a choice. But I agree. This keeps getting more interesting.
Word count 626
Comicmaker12