Chapter 18. Clothes And Fight

Starscream and breakdown brings you clothes. But there not all perfect. Also big fight between Autobots and the Decepticons Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Your mouth dropped to the ground. The clothes they brought were... Disappointing. You lifted something in the air. It was a piece of lingerie. You dropped it. Omg. "Omg!" You said repeating the word in your head. "What?" Starscream said annoyed. "You can't be serious" you said slapping your hand against your forehead. "Just put it on" Megatron said. Your face red. "NO!" you said as you threw it away. Then a shirt catched your eye. "Finally something normal" you said grabbing the shirt and pulling it over your head. Your bra was still wet. But no way you were going to pull if off. The only thing now was a pants. Hmmm. There was a pants with your size. So you unbuttoned your pants. Ready to pull it down. But then remembering. Giant robots watching. Ahem, Cybertronians. Suddenly soundwave placed one of his feet in front of you. Giving you a bit privacy.

Quickly pulling the clean one on. You smiled. Perfect. The clothes looked like you ripped them from your own closet. The eyes left you after scrolling you. They got back to work. You walked away. Megatron didn't stop you since you couldn't leave the ship now. Especially because the ship was moving. So no water that would take your fall. Only hundreds feet of air.
You grabbed your phone from your pocket and gave your current location to the phone number. Maybe it was miko her phone number of jack's. Didn't matter. Maybe. Predaking could help you?. It would be cool if you could just fly your way out of here. But you had already send your location. So you had to wait.

And you didn't had to wait very long. After a few minutes. There was a massive explosion. Or you didn't had to wait. Nope. You ran towards the sound. Your mouth fell open again. It was a big fight. Autobots vs Decepticons. In the main cabin. Or at the 'bridge'.  Optimus against megatron, bumblebee against soundwave, arcee against starscream and bulkhead against breakdown. You didn't even know where to look. Suddenly a new decepticon crept up to arcee from behind. On her way to acree. At least so it looked. And arcee wasn't seeing it since she was busy fighting. ''Arcee behind you!'' you screamed as she quickly dodged. You looked at megatron. He had kicked down optimus. A hand moving to his Optimus his chest. Optimus his chest opened. ''No!'' he screamed as the cube jumped from his chest. It flew over the ground. Well moving or shuffling it's way around. "Grab that cube!'' megatron growled as he ran towards it but got stopped by Optimus.

Knockout jumped down but the cube dodged and was faster. Same for bulkhead who tried to grab it. You ran through the fight as the allspark followed you. ''What do you want from me?'' you said running around. The allspark got even faster and was send right into your back. Sending you flying through the air. The bots and cons looking up as you got hit. There was a light glow and a sort of explosion. Forcing them to back away. The fight stopped. It was dark for you. Unconscious.

Next chapter: who am I?
Word count 565
Comicmaker12