Chapter 31. Dreaming peacefully at home

This is going to be a bit confusing but you're in a dream. You will understand through the story.
.
Also the robots are around human length 😂
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

And you were sleeping. Yep. What were you going to dream about? Who knew. Dreams could be so random. Hopefully about the sun. In a different country being on vacation. With a glass of champagne and laying in your bikini or bathing suit. Oh wait you were seeing the sun. The warmth of the sun on your skin. You put away the sunglasses. Where were you? Miami? Spain? Or maybe Greece. Who knew. You didn't got bothered by it. A big sun umbrella covering half your body. Making your lower body enjoy the perfect weather. You suddenly having a
magazine to wave up and down against your face. "Hey y/n!" Suddenly someone yelled. You looked up. "Hm?" Your throat made. Jack, miko and raf had their own swim clothing on. Jack holding a transparent ball with pictures of fish on it. "Guys!" You happily said getting up from your lazy chair.

You gave Miko a fistbump and Jack and Rqf a high five. A thrilling feeling moved over your back. You turning around. There was nothing. You kept looking until Raf made a "Ahem" sound. You turned around with question. He had his hands behind his back. "Oh no" jack gasped. "Runnn" miko said with a dramatic voice. "Am I missing something?" You asked. And in a suddenly slow motion. Raf held a water gun from behind his back. Your eyes widened. Raf began to laugh as he splashed Miko. "Not my hair Raf!" Miko said a bit angry. But couldn't stay angry. "Quick!" Jack said grabbing your left wrist. As he took you with him. You felt like you were fourteen again.

You and Jack now behind a changing cubicle. The ones standing four of by five next to eachother on the beach. You began to giggle. "Shh you're going to blow our cover" jack smiled. You nodded in a serious way. Until you got hit in the back. You fell onto hands and knees. You turned your head. Miko now had her own water gun. "Miko why, why you betray me like this" you said with a arm over your forehead. "Sorry y/n" miko said laughing as she helped you up. "Hands in the air mister" you said with a suddenly water gun in your hands. "Wow, wow easily" jack said holding his hands up. "Treat us to an ice cream, and we won't shoot" Raf said joining. "I didn't bought my wallet with me!" He said back against the wooden backside. "Then we have to shoot" miko yelled. And like of the count of three. We all shot jack with the water.

The four of you bursting out in laughter. Suddenly the shivering or thrilling movement on your back again. And in a blink of the eye the kids were gone. And you forgot they were ever here. And now no longer on the beach. But the street. A deserted street. You looked around. The buildings are incredibly long and in a bad state. You felt confused. Until your eyes met another ones. "Starscream?" You asked out loud. Your voice echoing through the street. Was it really him? Or did he just looked like it? Well probably not since he was the same height as you. Not the usual building height. His red eyes moving over you. You scratching the back of your head. His hand suddenly next to your head. Your back at the suddenly against the nearest house. "My my human, what a pleasure to meet you here" Starscream said. A sort of smooth voice talk. You held your hands up to your chest. He had you stuck here. His right hand moved to your face. His sharp finger moving over your cheek. You could feel the metal move over it. Grabbing your chin short after. "Here he comes..." Starscream said as he slowly stepped back.

"Who?" You asked walking after him. But of course, he then dissapeard. "Whoo???" You said dramatically with your fist in the air.

And bam, or with a shabam you were in your house. Still dreaming though. You quickly hid behind a chair as red lights were shining aggressive through your windows. A hard knock against the door. You wanted to ask who it was. But you remained silent. Your door moved heavily back and forth. Until it got broken down. You suddenly teleported to your doorframe. "Y/n l/n" the voice said. The one with only one real hand. And one eye. Shockwave. The one and only. The same height as you and starscream. Otherwise he couldn't fit through your doorway. His left arm raised. A light forming. It was going to fire!. It was going to shoot. You wanted to run or try dodge it. But nope. Frozen to the ground. Your eyes widened as he fired. You got hit in the stomach as you went flying.

Only to land on your couch. You weren't bleeding or hurt. How was that possible?

Shockwave standing now at the long couch side. You were laying on the couch like a sleeping prinsess. Only you weren't sleeping. Well technically you were but you get it. You swallowed as he leaned forward. His right hand moving under your shirt. You couldn't feel it. "You're heartbeat is increasing" he said. Well no shit. Then he shifted it to your pants.

You woke up. Shot up from the bed. Your blanket pressed tightly to your chest. Until something wet moved between your legs. "Huh?" You said lifting up the blanket. "REEEEEE" you screamed rolling out the bed. Blood. "Dammit" you said talking half your bed to the washing machine. You looked at your clock. A good time to got out of the bed anyway. A shower you needed.

Oke, why did nobody tell me I wrote some cringy things back in the early chapters 😂. I'm not going to delete them though.
Word count 1014
Comicmaker12