Chapter 1. Bad Morning

Love this.
Also I'm not English so sorry for my writing mistakes. (Update of the future me: if I'm correct, the reading will now go easier 😂)
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v
I slowly start waking up, I had the same dream I had every night. I still don't know what that weird thing was back then in my hands. And I could remember that I fell asleep on the couch yesterday, again. I put my hood over my face. I scratched the spot where the usual feeling mark is. D/n was laying on the ground next to me, I pet her head as she stretched her legs. The television was still on, there was news on it. The reporter start taking: "Hello my name is Linda, and this morning dozens of deaths occurred, the police say it was because of an earthquake but the photos tell us all. That this could not happen by earthquakes. Professors are saying  that there are aliens on earth. Which are causing the deaths. And now we are going over to Max with the weather". Wow another accident, this is the third this month.

I turned off the tv. D/n was waking up, "hey girl how you sleep?" She barked. I took that as an, yes I slept fine. I walked with one closed eye towards the kitchen, grabbed a bowl from the cupboard together with milk and some cruesli. And gave my dog some food in her bowl. I ate my food as quickly possible, took some money and the house keys as I waved her goodbye. Opening the front door. I smelled the air as I said, "This gonna be an good day" I said as I locked the door.
.
.
.
.
.
* On the Nemesis *
.
.
.
.
.
"STARSCREAM YOU FAILED ME AGAIN". Megatron was screaming at starscream, "m-m'lord please, we only failed because of the autobots". He was begging for his life as usual, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT". Starscream tried to talk, "but maste-, "SILENCE". The whole ship was quiet as megatron expressed his anger. He wanted to hit him but shockwave walked in, "m'lord I got a abnormal report that came from a human out Jasper Nevada. A female. And I think the allspark is in her hands. The energon scanner seems to be active. I would like to experiment with it" shockwave said.

Megatron thought before he said, "I want you to get the allspark safely, you can get the human but keep them constraint or else-". Shockwave shuffeld a bit, "off course master but, I can't get the girl, my alt mode is too  remarkable in the human city", he said. It had been years when they saw the allspark. "Knockout!" megatron boomed, "yes my master?" He asked as he walked in. "You need to get an human so Shockwave can experiment with it. And don't fail because the girl could posses the allspark". Starscream tried to get away without someone knowing it. "Of course my master, i'll be back with the girl." He said before leaving. Shockwave also went away to I-don't-know-where. Megatron now was alone as he got reminded kicking starscream's butt. He looked around, and he was gone. "STARSCREAM" megatron boomed. 

Back to you p.o.v
I walked to an burger restaurant to buy a burger and a cola, there was about a boy around my age with black hair behind the counter. On his small name plate stood Jack, "What do you want miss" he said, "I want an cheese burger with an small cola please". He typed on the screen and said. "That will be $ 5,65". I gave him the money as he took it, he smiled as he came back with my food. "Enjoy your meal" he said as I left. I nodded and smiled at him.  I walked to an gas station a few kilometers from here. With the food in my mouth. You had to get some things there.

*Skip walking to the gas station*

I stood still in front of it, there was an bord with something on it. "The service station is closed due to building damage" I read . Noooooo it took like 30 minutes to come here, and it's getting dim, "why me?". I almost cried, as I shuffled slowly back. I had not even been walking for 5 minutes and the sun was gone, I heard a engine roar from a car so I turned around and saw a red car with grey flames on the sides.

It gave gas when it almost passed me. By then it went full in their breaks.  when it drove past me, it drove backwards until he was driving next to me. "Hey girl, you want to take a ride~" he asked. I ignored it, I mean there are enough boys with cars to impress me. I decided to keep my mouth shut. "Come on sugar" he purred, oh hell no. I started to walk faster. But then the car stopped in front of me, "I'm asking one last time" he sounded a bit bitter now. "No" I said coldly as I walked past it, "Oke you left me no other choice". And he was next to me again, great. "Oke where do you want me to punch you" I held my fist up when the passenger door opened, looking inside but wait,  there was nobody.

"Where did you go?" I said as I looked further in . The door closed out of no where, bumping me forward so I was now laying on my stomach. Inside the car. "The fck" I screamed. Quickly sitting up and pushed on the door handle, yeah it didn't open. "Coward" I screamed once again. Thinking the person had now locked my inside his car. While he was standing save outside. "What do you mean am right here~" he said out of thin air. "Where?" I said. "The radio" he said. I looked down to see where his voice coming out. Must be an speaker or something. suddenly there were belts from left and right. Moving over my arms, legs, neck and lower stomach. Shit I couldn't move, I began to struggle. "Let me go!" I shouted. "Mhhh let me think......... no" he said as he went full gas with squeaking tires. I went silent for a moment. "So where's the driver" I said, he start to laugh.

"There never was a driver" he spoke. I carefully loosened the straps with my pocket knife, I held it in my hand so that it looked as if I still was tied up. Luckily you had a pocket knife with you today. Suddely there was an yellow Camaro ahead of us, it went full on the brake so that we would almost crash into it. I could hear the car growl. This was my chance. I pressed the window button and jumped out the car and started to run as hard as I could. I made it home only to run straight to my bedroom to hide underneath the bed, I waited for like 10 minutes. D/n came into my room and laid on my bed.

"I think I've gone crazy"

Nice chapter 1 from the I-dont-know-how-many. But hey I love cliffhangers.
Word count: 1214
Comicmaker12