Chapter 17. Decepticons vs You vs Water

Oke so you jumped down and now you're trying to escape them by swimming. Sadly it doesn't take long because when you're on land..... Enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

As you jumped down you held your legs down together. The water would catch your fall and in this position it won't hurt. You could hear planes fly above you. Water was all around you as you finally reached the water. You kept yourself underwater for a second and you sank. You could see through the water two planes flying above the water. Shit. You had to get back on land. So you start swimming. Under water. And once around the thirty seconds you took air. Only this was the right way to not be found easily. This was the best strategy you could use right now. You didn't wanted to be snatched from the air. And give them their pint back. Because, decepticons 0 and y/n 1.

When you reached land you got up. Panting and you ended your swimming Train. And the cons standing there. "See? I was right" breakdown said. You've seen him when knockout kidnapped you. "Are you kidding me?" You said. A seagull screamed next to you. So it was laughing at you. You looked down at the animal. Then kicked sand so it flew away. You let yourself fall onto the sand. "Lord Megatron orders" knockout said lifting you up. You start screaming. Knockout dropped you so he could cover his 'ears'. Breakdown did the same. Only soundwave didn't. You start to walk away. Then you stopped to take a breath. Before you could scream breakdown grabbed you. Covering your mouth with his finger. "So annoying" breakdown said. Soundwave formed a groundbridge so the three cons stepped through. "We had a deal" you said crossing your arms. "How were we supposed to know you would actually jump?" Knockout said.

You looked down at yourself. Breakdown placing you down on the ground. Your clothes were wet. "I need new clothes" you said. Nobody seems to be interested in getting those. "Oh come on. You're keeping me here but not caring for me?" You said. Megatron sighed. "Since you are our pet it's fair you get what you need" Megatron said. Hallajula. "Starscream. Get these 'clothes'. Breakdown go with him and make sure he gets enough" Megatron said. Breakdown nodded. "Yes my lord" breakdown said and starscream growled but walked away as well. You took off your shirt. Then you glared at the robots in the room. They inmidely turned their heads away. Good.

Weeee
(Don't take the advice when it comes to falling down and landing in the water. And then I mean when you jump out a plane kinda high)
Word count 458
Comicmaker12