Chapter 2. Not Again

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss chapter 2
Enjoy this and give me stars😂😂
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I rolled from underneath the bed and went to the bathroom to do some you-know. After I was done I tried to grab some toilet paper but everything was gone except wet wipers. I washed my hands. F🦆ck this I need to go to the store, I thought. I rushed out the door, sprinting to get some toilet paper.  Getting closer to the shops my heartbeat began to beat loudly in my chest. Around an alley stood a car. A racing car. There was the mother fcking car again and sadly with another one. A slight bigger one. I knew 99% sure that the driver was in the trunk with a steering control thing. Probably to make some people afraid. I peeked around the corner to see that the two cars were talking to eachother. "I'm disappointed, you didn't get that girl Megatron wants" said the blue truck. "Well it isn't my fault the girl had an knife" the red one said. "Oh yeah I don't want to be shamed by our master" the blue again. "And I'm surprised that the girl has an energon point" he said once again. I heard some grumble sounds from the red one before he said "oh but this time I got backup" I could almost hear him grinning. Wait another second, what's energon? And why are they at midnight doing here?.
.
.
.
*Flashback Knockout*
.
.
.
Knockout's p.o.v

Soundwave created a groundbridge to the human city. I transformed so that I could go through it. "Don't come back without the human, I'm curious about it" my Lord said. "Off course not my liege" I said before I drove through the portal. I was in an alley, I transformed to my robot form and grabbed an energon scan. "Now who's the big winner" I said before I pressed the button that was going left. I transformed back to my car form as I drove towards the direction the scanner gave. Not much later the scanner stopped at an gas station. (He came backwards from y/n). I start driving forward and not far away from the station I saw a girl with an hoodie, I looked at my scanner. "We got an winner~" I gave full gas and stopped when I drove next to her. "Hey peach wanna go for an ride~" I purred. She didn't answer so let's try another line, "come on suger~" I tried once again she still didn't answer, I couldn't see her face because of her hoodie. She walked faster but I stopped her by stoping infront her. "Am asking one last time" I said getting annoyed. "No" she said coldly. "Oke you left me no other choice" I said as I opened the door. She held her first as she said, "Oke where do you want me to punch you" her face seemed surprised. "Where did you go" she said, how funny. I closed the door making her bumping forward. "The fck" she said as she tried to open the door with I closed. "Coward" she screamed, I grinned. "What do you mean am right here~" I said she looked around I could see her e/c shinning as she didn't saw somebody. "The radio" I said as she looked down where my voice was coming from. I saw her thinking, I made sure the straps went over her body so she sat still. I could actually feel her body heat with my belts, interesting~. The scanner died when I captured her. So that means she really have energon with her or something with the allspark. Suddenly she began to struggle, "let me go #sshole" she said, "Mhhh let me think......... no" I said when I give full gas with squeaky tires. There was an silent until she broke it, "So where's the driver" she spook curious. I start laughing, "There never was an driver" I said still laughing inside. It went silent again but suddenly an yellow Camaro drove for me I know that color lines it's who they call Bumblebee. he went full on the brakes, shoot. I also went full on the brakes. Suddenly my window openend
and she ran off, drat. Once the girl was gone Bumblebee drove off. Oh shoot. Lord Megatron is gonna be pissed. I start driving around the scanner, it stopped. Maybe there are to many energon brons here. "Knockout!!" My Lord said trough the communication, "Do you got the fleshling" he asked. "Not jet master but I would rather have backup" I said. "I'll send Breakdown" he said as the line broke . Now this will be easy. An portal opened to my coordinates. Breakdown drove through it as I could him him laughing. "You didn't get the human?" He asked. "No, it's uh harder than I thought" I said embarrassed. Not much later the moon went higher and higher and we were still talking.
.
*End flashback*
.
Your p.o.v

So if this right i'm listening to two talking robots, and they work for "magatroon" or something. Welp am gonna die young. Suddenly their light gone on full in my face. I heard their engines going on, well shit. I backed up into the wall. I peeked just an little to see what there where doing. But holy mother off world, there stood two robots with red eyes glowing evilly. Well the red one had red eyes and the blue/grey one had yellow a like eyes. The first red and shiny one had an scanner thing in his left hand. "Let's just do this knockout" the blue grey one said, the red one sighed as he simply did something on his scanner-thingy, because is stared beeping loudly.

"I don't think it's gonna take long" he snickerd as they both started walking forward. Oh hell no. I turned around and start running as fast as I could, please let there be people, I looked around for somebody but fortunately nobody. Just perfect I mean when you don't need them then they are everywhere and when you need them they are simply nowhere. Well maybe because it's 2 am in the morning. I heard mechanical sounds as the lights were back again. I mean if this is an kidnapping like yesterday it's not gonna work. Sadly it's not hard to find me here, it's night, nobody is here expect those things and me.

I made some lefts and rights as I stopped under an round table of an restaurant, my breathing was the only thing that was making a noise. I hid into the shadow so I was better camouflaged. The blue one that was a truck a like, was close. "Where are you human?" He simply said, he start looking around as his hand went to a big ass hamer. I scrieked when he slammed his fist or hammer in the wall next to him. "Come on human" he said. "Breakdown, she will not come if you scare her" the red one said as he walked past him. "We have much more simpler methods~" he held that scanner thingy again. Why me?. He walked past some buildings as he stopped by the tables where I was hiding. I could see his feet's and they were huge. They stopped right for my table, that scanner-thingy was beebing loudly. "Found you" I hoped he was looking at an other table but nope the table where I was hiding flew up high as we met eyes, I tried to run but his large ass hand held me tied. "Good job knockout" the blue/grey one said as his hand went back from the hamer. "Breakdown, we need a groundbrige and tell Lord Megatron we got her". He said as his grip loosed a bit. They smiled at eachother as the blue one or breakdown, as he placed his finger on his ear. "Lord Megatron, we got the human and we need a groundbrige" he said. "Excellent" I heard an deep voice trough his head or something. Cockout I think that was his name, because his grip tighten I fell unconscious as we stepped trough the portal thing.

"Your knockout"

(Update I found the video after such s long time searching

(Update I found the video after such s long time searching. Scroll back up and swipe by the picture)

Yess this chapter is so f⚡cking long but I still love it.
Word on: 1406
Comicmaker12