Chapter 34. The Explanation

Thank the stars you are finally going to know why Megatron wanted you suddenly back on the ship. Good news? No. But Soundwave fluff in this chapter? Yes
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Soundwave brought you to the other side of the ship. On top of a part of a computer desk. You sat down there as Soundwave turned around to eye the window a like of the ship. You moved onto your knees in a sitting position while leaning a bit backwards. "Does Megatron hate me?" You asked. Soundwave turned around. He shook his head. "Oh" you said as you looked away. There was something going on with Megatron. You just know it. "Well something is wrong then. He acts so different towards me" you explained. Since you asked soundwave if Megatron hated you. And Soundwave should know if something was off with Megatron. Soundwave moved his right hand up. You turned your head back to soundwave. He had his fingers going through your hair.

This could be considered petting?. But you didn't mind. Soundwave never seemed to have bad intentions. And he was good with his fingers. He almost knew what to do. Like that one time running his fingers over your back which felt amazing. He then moved his hand slightly and folded his hand so one finger was on your upper body. Now since he couldn't speak you had to guess what he was trying to say. "My shirt?" You guessed first. "Um my heart beat?" You guessed again. A quick reminder both shockwave and knockout has listened to it. "The wound?" You tried. Which he nodded to. "It's been healing quite good. The one on my hip had been healed completely. A scar but still it's healed. The one on my chest is still in it's healing process" you said. Soundwave moved his finger so it was now underneath your shirt. But he wasn't pulling on it like shockwave has done.

It felt more like he was asking if it was okey for him to see. "Oh you wanna see it? Sure. Let me just-" you said as you got into a different sit position and lifted your shirt up. The wound was slightly to be seen. Since your tank top and bra were covering the rest of it. He suddenly moved both his hand behind you as you dropped your shirt back down. As he held you between his hands. "Something wrong?" You asked. He remained silent. Until a part of his chest opened up. It transformed and landed a few feet away from you. It looked like a drone or something. This was interesting for you to remember.

You felt soundwave his hands open more up. For you to sit on. It was a decision you could make. Which you took. You shuffled backwards into his hands. In a slow movement he folded them a bit together. And he lifted you up. Towards his chest. He bowed his head down so you now could see a reflection of yourself. You gave him a smile. And before you knew it your hands met his chest plating. A warm feeling was moving through your hand from his chest. "Your heart" you said a bit to yourself. As you understood what he was doing. This was a way of him talking to you. He was opening himself up to you. Like that he wasn't afraid of you.

And as you looked up from his chest to his face. Something was popping up from the screen. It seemed like an ancient drawing. It looked like a human who was holding two swords and Cybertronians on their knees with a burning earth. You swallowed heavily. Your heart dropping as the image changed. The human getting more detailed as it turned out to be...

You

You got up as you pulled your hands away from soundwave. "No this cannot be right!" You said with a louder voice. You being evil? "Is this why Megatron has me back on the ship? For what? To be his sidekick or to let him rule?" You said as anger boiled. No you were a good person. And Soundwave only seemed to share pity with you. Was that why he was introduction this by kindness acts and touches?. You slipped out his hands to the floor. Landing almost wrong.

You wanted to have a chat with the all mighty decepticons lord now.

Omg the update we've all been waiting for 😂
Word count 748
Comicmaker12