Chapter 23. The Battle Fail And Friends captured

Spoiler: it's going to be a really rough challenge. Also, reminder for you and myself. Dreadwing will be coming in the story too. Just wanted to say that.
.
Happy new new! 🎆
.
Warning a bit bloody
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Once inside. Your 'professional side' was turned off. "Omg look at this place" you gasped. It was shiny. And very beautiful. "Wait you can snap out your trance?" Wheeljack asked. You turned your head slightly around. And nodded. "Apparently" you muttered. This was all cool. But a bit to much. From the darkness of the hall more clones were created. And the space in the building. Was massive. Since you were human, everything was huge. Well no sht xD. "Over there" Optimus said. You followed to were he pointed at. A crystal was floating above some soft of switch. That switch was going to be very important. "It must be turn to the other way for Unicron not to get a solid body" optimus explained. "Oke" bulkhead said. Walking towards it. "No!" Optimus and Megatron screamed together.

But to late. Bulkhead his hand had already pushed the switch to the other side. And it switched roughly back. Lights popped from the ceiling. And of course. Shining a red light brightly. "Oops" bulkhead said stepping back. Now Unicron not only knew there where there already. And because it couldn't get any better. A sort of glass cage got shoved up from the ground around the switch. "What's that about?" Arcee asked confused. "The switch can only turned back by the choosen one" optimus explained. So that meant. "Y/n..." knockout said. Hand on his hip. Yes. You were the choosen one. But why?. Was there a specific reason for?. Who knew. Maybe this alpha trion liked you.

Suddenly shadows formed under the alarm lights. A sudden force field pushes the cybertronians in a cell. Laser bars quick cutting of their only exit. "Hahaha" you could hear a dark voice said. You turned your head. But you were kicked away hard. It had send you flying through the air. Landing painfully on your face. "That's gonna hurt" you muttered into the floor. You quickly rolled yourself away to avoid a big feet from crushing you. "You won't win" he said. Your eyes scrolled to him. And this one was a but different. He was bigger and was made of shadows?. Well his paint job was much darker then his clones. Was this the guy?. Was this really him?.

"Funny. I was going to say the same to you" you said with a shit grin on your face. Unicron unsolid body wiggled his finger up. Creating a clone of himself. Of course. You were not going to survive this. With a split of a second, two big arms wrapped around you. Lifting you off the ground. The real Unicron wandered towards you. Before making a fist with his left hand. "You made a bad decision by coming here" he said. Bringing his fist into you. You grinned your teeth in pain. He did it again. Right into your face. Making your nose bleed. Maybe this was a bad decision. Or maybe you should have trained more. But no way you were just going to give up. His fist raise again. Hitting you again. And again. And again.

It was hurting so much. You started to couch up some blood. But no tears left your eyes. Showing no weakness. With every more hit. You find yourself getting lost. Like something trying to take over. Oh well. You should let the 'professional' handle this. With a shaky exhale you calmed yourself. Even thought the autobots and deceptions screamed. Demanding that he should let them go. Or you go. But this wasn't going to stop.

Not without a fight.

Oi this took to long. Well you know. Work, school making it difficult to write xD. Oh well. 
Word count 652
Comicmaker12