Chapter 22. Slowly Let The Battle Begin

Let's inmidely begin!. Hope you enjoy.
.
Thank you for 11k!
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"Y/n" his cold voice said. You didn't even hesitated as you formed a sword form light power you slid his head off. You eyed the cybertronians. Optimus and Megatron were gone. To where?. It didn't matter if they came back. But you didn't lost your focus. You only killed a fake copy of the original. Unicron was a strong being. That couldn't be defeated easily. So it was going to be a challenge. Two fake copies came from the ground. To one you killed fainting to dust. It didn't even felt like you were you. You were powerful, concentrated and knew what to do. You threw you weapon to one of them and jumped up. Kicking the third copy in the face as the sword swang through both chest's. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Smokescreen said. Impressed at the human strength. But not knowing how to act. Suddenly six more copies raised from the ground. "Alpha Trion send me a human? Ha not even a very powerful cybertronian could stand a chance" one of the copies said. But by a purple sting light they got blown away into dust.

You looked up. Megatron had a super cool sword. Optimus standing beside him. Holding a sword to. Only his sword had light colours and Megatron his sword was dark with purple. Those were cool. You let your sword dissapear into the air as you took the energy source from it. Regaining your power. "We must take her to the tower of strength. If unicorn wants to destroy earth he needs to be fully charged" Megatron said. Placing his sword on his back as he walked. You followed him. Not even asking how or where. You already knew. In this date you were very smart. You knew many things of Cybertron. Did Alpha Trion gave you knowledge as well?. It had to be. Otherwise you wouldn't understand any of this. Just like how you could breath this air.

Optimus walked behind the whole gang. Making sure not another copy would strike from behind them. "So this human is supposed to defeat him?" Arachnid whisperd to starscream. "Yes. I feel ashamed not one of our kind is choosen" starscream whisperd back. His optics scrolled down towards you. "But this is a strong one. Incredible annoying but alright" he added. It was true. Starscream acted like he didn't care about you. But damm you were beautiful. Breakdown smached his hands in eachother. "I'm so ready to back in the fighting" he said. Knockout smiled. "Don't overhead your cables. It's going to be a rough fight" knockout  said.

You looked a copy of Unicron in the eyes. "I'm not just a human. I am the human who is going to destroy you" you finally spoke as arcee killed the copy. You begin to continue your walk. Your cold voice had made a shiver run over the autobots backs. Damm you were badass.

Some bad things are going to happen. A lot. Especially the two chapters after this one.
Word count 524
Comicmaker12