Chapter 20. Training (Fluff)

You need to be prepared for the battle. So training it is. Enjoy.
.
a bit Fluff ☺️
.
(Update I made the training longer because I found it to short)
.
Reader p.o.v

You got lifted up by soundwave who held you in his hands. Since you were sleeping you didn't notice, of course. Shockwave was besides soundwave. Both cons watching you. If they were human they would probably say: awwww. Soundwave used one of his fingers to softly stroke your face. You grabbed his finger. Holding yourself against the long finger. As I said before. Awwww. "This feels logical" shockwave said. Soundwave took a picture of you holding his finger. Before soundwave walked away with shockwave following. They needed to find something soft for you to sleep on. One problem. Cybertronians don't use soft things. Since they are made of metal and don't sleep like humans do. This was a problem. So soundwave just laid you down on a table. The ripped blanket underneath you. Good enough. Because at least hey tried.

You only need to sleep for a few hours and that will be good enough. And luckily they let you. Because when you woke up. You were full of energy. Feeling way beter then before. You noticed your position. You were on top of your old ripped blanket. So they are nice. At your arm you could feel something. A bandage was wrapped around it. Were you wounded?. How could you not have noticed it before?. You unwrapped it and it appears to be a scratch with a bit dried blood. Ai. You quickly wrapped it back around. Oh well it will heal. You got down and walked back to the others. This was weird. The autobots and Decepticons together. Just like a cat and dog. Some could just never get along. But now they haven't been fighting. Was it because of you?. Of course because of you. Good for them. No fighting for them. But you didn't remember them. It was obvious they knew you. You'll probably start to remember things through time. "Okey so what's the plan" you you said rubbing your hands against eachother. A giant mace fell next to you. "Training" knockout said. In which appears he had dropped it.

You held your heart. "Then we should start little" you said as you placed your hands on the giant mace. "Ugh this is why humans are so annoying" starscream groaned. You and all the other cons and bots looked at him. Starscream dropped his big mouth and looked away. "But how do we train a her?" Bulkhead asked towards Optimus. "We learn y/n our tactics and fighting skills" Optimus said. "That's gonna take some time" breakdown muttered. You agreed to that.

The next thing you knew was training. And no rest after the next teacher. Learning about strategy, skills, righting, how to be sneaky. Everything. You were going to fight a powerful being so you had to come prepared.

Acree, bulkhead and Bumblebee showed you how to hit a target from a far. To learn to watch your back. To stand in the right position like falling. So you wouldn't het hurt, much. To catch the fall in other words.

A few Decepticons named soundwave, starscream, knockout and shockwave. This breakdown was watching from the sideline. You were in a empty room as you had some protection on your fists. Learning to dodge better and find the perfect way to strike. You had to adjust yourself because the way it looked now was not good. With timing. Starscream was one of the most who attack with soundwave. They had longs sharp fingers that could scratch you open. As soundwave had pushed you against the wall. Him on one knee as he held you on place and he held his other arm in a threatening way towards you. A weapon on top of his arm. A feeling you probably have felt before moved over you. Soundwave was hot- no y/n keep your head here. "What would you do in this position?" Knockout asked as he was leaning against the wall at the other side of the room. Breakdown besides him. You thought. Grabbing the ling metal rod you had as your weapon. To get used in having a sword or something.

"Um, push it like this under his fingers for me to break free" you said as you hurried the rod between you and the slender fingers of soundwave. Pushing against is as you spinned around and got released. Hitting a suddenly blast away with the rod. As you turned towards the one who shot. "We want to prepare her, not kill her" shockwave said as he pushed starscream who had fired. "No I am helping because do you think Unicron will fight fairly? No even worse then we do" starscream said. "You are right" breakdown said as a idea popped up his head. "Heads up kid" breakdown said. You froze as you dropped your weapon. Stupid, because you can never lose your weapon in a fight. Especially here probably. A transformed hand that was a hammer was coming down to turn you into a pancake. You repackaged yourself as you grabbed the metal rod as jumped up. On top of the hammer as you ran/climbed over his arm to held the end of the rod to breakdown his face. "Is this good?" You asked as you lowered it to see it there was progress in your training. The cons agreeded to hand you over to the next one who was going to teach you something.

Optimus was teaching you as last. "Powers?" You asked eyes wide. "Yes. You contain a very strong power to defeat Unicron" Optimus said. He kneeled down. "In fact only you will be able to destroy him once and for all" he said. "Could I do that before I lost my memory?" You asked. He shook his head. "Will I even get them back?" You asked pointing about your memory lost. "I'm not sure. There's no information about this condition and how to reverse the damage" Optimus said. "Do what I do" he said sitting down. Legs crossed over eachother. You did the same. "Close your eyes" he said. You closed you eyes as you inhaled deeply and exhaled. Ultimate rest. Or peace. Since you were outside a nice breeze was around you. The sun shining down at you. You could feel something heavy. On your heart. What was that?. Was that the power?. You thought it would be the invisible power.

It was getting warm. So you unhooked your shirt from your body. And flopped it next to you. Your tank top was luckily thin so now it was perfect. "Focus on the inner strength and free it" Optimus said. You tried to find the power in. And it wasn't hard. It was like the power found you. Suddenly there was an explosion. You inmidely fell over and opened your eyes. A giant rock a few feet away was completely destroyed. "Did I do that?" You asked to your suprise. "Yes. With concentration and understatement you will be able to use the power as protection and to be able to defeat the evil" he told you. "So cool!" You said starts in your eyes. He smiled and nodded.

You and Optimus walked back. "Thanks for training and helping me" you said. He stopped and kneeled down. You placed your hand on his finger as he held his hand out. "It is my duty to guide you in this process y/n" he said. You smiled at him. Optimus was kind. You liked him. Back in the ship you felt like someone was watching you. You threw your shirt on the ground. It wasn't like you will be needed it. It was warm enough. But suddenly a giant shadow covered the area above you. "Wut" you said. A growing sound was behind you. Sweat had formed on your head. You turned around as the brave soul you were. "DRAGON!" you screamed. Pointing your finger.

Damm. We're already in chapter 20.
Still memory loss.
Word count before 841 to now 1363
Comicmaker12