Chapter 10. Tell me more about the allspark

Optimus and you have a chat. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

So arcee and bumblebee left the base. You didn't know why but they'll come back. You had a talk between the robots. Well bots actually. "So you are the good guys?" You asked. That explained why they saved you though. Bad guys wouldn't. "Yes. We've been protecting human kind against the Decepticons" Optimus said. "Optimus? What exactly happened in the forest with the cube and me?" You asked placing your hand back in your chest. "Follow me" he said walking to a more private place. In the halls he stopped. "I was ambushed in the woods when I tried to hide the allspark. Alpha trion had told me to hide it somewhere save with a humans hand" he said. You thought. "So this alpha trion choose me to keep it till you need it back?" You asked. He nodded. "Aloha trion guided you to me that night and so I hid the allspark by you" he said.

"I never had the intension to bring you in danger" he said. You waved your hand. "It's alright. I'm here and alive. And the Allspark is save with me" you said. But you had a question. "Why is the allspark so important? Megatron really wants it too" you said. "Because the allspark is a key to our next live" he said. "You mean on your planet?" You asked. "Yes, since our planet got destroyed by the war our kind was forced to live on different worlds. Scattered across the galaxy" he said. So that's why they are on earth. It all made sense. "And when the allspark is back on your world it won't be died anymore?" You asked. "We can return to Cybertron to rebuild it. But it will be much more then that" Optimus said.

"Hey I really don't mind you staying. But those, I mean the Decepticons. They have to leave early before something bad happens" you said. "I agree" he said. So your answers got answered. You could hear engine sounds. You both walked back. Bumblebee and agree were back. But on the motorcycle was a human. The one pulled his helmet off. It was a boy with black hair. Wait a minute. You knew that boy. He worked at the burger restaurant. When he saw you he smiled and waved. But that wasn't all. The doors of the transformed bumblebee two more human stepped out. It was a girl and another boy. They were both much younger then you. "Omg!" The black/pink haired girl said running towards you. "Finally another girl!" She said happily. You looked at the boy. He had brown hair. "Hi" he said holding his hand up as he fixed his glasses on his nose. "Hi" you said.

"So how did you find out?" The black haired boy said. You remembered Jack was on his name tag. "Followed them and see them transform?" He asked. A reference to Miko. Arcee and bumblebee transformed back. "Something like that yes" you said. Remembering knockout. "My name is miko. What's yours?" Miko said walking around you. "Y/n" you said laughing at miko as she inspected you. "My name is Jack but I guess we've met already" he said. "And this here is raf" jack said pulling raf towards him. You smiled kindly at them. They seemed nice too.

"But hey Optimus? I've heard only you can get the allspark back out?" You asked. "Yes. I'll can get the allspark back out your chest" he said. "Woah wait a minute. The allspark?" Jack said. "Dude you have it right here?" Miko said pointing to your chest. You nodded. Miko inmidely turned to Optimus. "Can we watch?" Miko asked. "That would be interesting" raf added. "I don't care" you said pulling up your shoulders. "Sure why not invited Wheejack to" ratchet said grumbling behind his desk. You looked at Optimus. "You need to relax for me" he said.

You could do that.

Guess it's gonna happen.
Word count 671
Comicmaker12