Chapter x Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone!. And funny side note, I actually wanted to make this last year. But I was already to late writing that. XD. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
(This is a bonus chapter, no official chapter)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You looked outside. No snow. Now that was a bummer. What were you going to do this Christmas? Buying a book and sit in front of the fireplace?. This time a year was reminding you again that you didn't had a family. But oh well. You were going to get the most expensive meat and bake a small cake. You put on your shoes, scarf and a thick coat. And the marching to the nearest supermarket has begun. It never snowed in Jasper. Why did you thought it was going to snow? You didn't know. Snow is cool. You could build the biggest snowman in front of your house. And maybe scare a few kids by making him scary.

Now inside the supermarket as you filled your basket. Some delicious drinks and stuff. You grabbing a family sized portion. But holding it in your hand as your saw a mother, father, boy and girl on the front. Normally you wouldn't think much about it. But now home alone, that was different. So in thoughts you didn't notice someone watching you.

"So that's her?" June said holding a shopping cart full of stuff. "Yes" jack answered back. Both just standing at the other side of the aisle. "With who is she going to celebrate Christmas?" June asked curious. Jack inhaled deeply. "Nobody I think, I never heard y/n talking about her family or someone" jack said feeling a little sad. But suddenly something popped up his mind. "Mom I just got the best idea ever" jack said with determination. "Oh?" June said. "Is it-" she began. Jack pushed her away. "Yes, come. I have to make some calls. And a letter" jack said disappearing with his mother behind some different aisles.

You put the family sized back and walked towards the checkouts. Paying for the food and you held a plastic bag in your hand and left. At least you had your cooking skills.

Once home you began to place your fake tree. It always looked good and you could use it again next year. Hanging in the decorations and lamps.

Some time later at home you were on the couch eating a sandwich. The television on a music video. But your ears catched something. A soft clap slamming one time. You got up. That was your mailbox. Grabbing the blanket with you from the couch as you put it around you. Stuffing your feet inside the always-ready shoes by the front door. You looked around. There was nobody. "That's one fast postman" you said admitted. To your surprise, you opened your mailbox. Revealing one letter. Looking around again. Still nobody. You got back inside as you three yourself back on the couch. Slowly opening it with your nail. You swallowed as you saw it was a Christmas card.

"Hey y/n,

It's that time of the year already. My mother always makes way to much food. Leaving us for another three days living the Christmas dream. Of course Raf comes with his family and Miko have been with this exciting day. Well with Miko it's more of a terrorism day- but forget that.

Miko told me you have eachother number. You are free to decline this fiasco. But I'm really hoping you want to join. We will be laughing until the turkey is ready. And that takes hours!

Nevertheless, a Marry x mass and see you soon.

From Jack Darby❄️"

You read. And letting it sink. They wanted you with them. Your turned the card around.

"Oh forgot to ask, is it alright if we all celebrate it at your place?. See you soon y/n!"

You got up and placed the card on the table by the couch. "Heh" you let out a noise. You looked around. You had to clean some things up. And Jack didn't wrote how late they would all come. Putting your hair in a high bun and ran to grab a vacuum cleaner. Cleaning and making the house shiny as it never was before. Good for you that you weren't a messy person. Or you would be freaking out hella more. Walking upstairs to dress up.