Chapter 36. Unicron And His Connections

You smell that? I smell that chapter 36 is finally here. After years of searching and motivation. I'm back with a fresh new chapter. Full of tension. Enjoy buddy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It was logical for shockwave to kiss you. He had been thinking about it for some time now. But it was a bummer shockwave doesn't have a mouth. You can't get much out of someone if there's nothing more to kiss then just regular plating. But it works. Sorta. You're the one who pulls away. Since you needed to breathe and the kiss was nothing more then your lips against plating. You blush as you held a hand against your mouth. "Alright alright! She's clearly not comfortable with you doing that. Shoo" knockout said as he pushes against shockwave his shoulder. You turn your head to the side. Why do alien robotic lifeforms from a different planet all look hot?

"No it's fine knockout" you said as you protect the purple scientist from anymore pushes and glares. As something pops up in your head. "So now you two are here together. I have something to say. Something that should stay in the past. But it won't" you begin as knockout walks closer to the table you were sitting on. You notice breakdown his worry. You could tell by the look on his face. "It's going to sound weird. But I'm afraid Unicron isn't completely defeated" you say as you lower your gaze down to the ground.

"Illogical, we've all been there how you terminated Unicron his form. He even carried a spark which you offlined" shockwave said. Well that was true. Unicron was dead. But his spirit wasn't. "Yes exactly, what gives you this idea?" Knockout said as you looked back up. "Well" you said scratching the back of your neck. "I kind of been hearing a voice after I was recovered from the battle. It sounds like mine yet it doesn't" you try explain. You frown slightly.
"I've seen a shadow, I hear a irritating voice. Then I suddenly make out with Megatron, and the next ting that happens is that I can teleport by using the crystal. I just don't understand things anymore. Soundwave told me a possible future. Which is not a happy ending for anyone. And Starscream attacked me" you exhale and breathe in heavily. Slapping a hand against your forehead.

This probably sounds dumb to them. "Now that you mention it, I do find lord Megatron more in his absence" breakdown says. Toying with his fingers. Shockwave hums as he turns around to think. You move your hand to your upper eye area with the bandage over it. "Y/n do you think that lord Megatron acts different in any way?" Shockwave his deep voice questions. Which you could only nod too. Your heart sank to your feet. Realising it.

Unicron is still here.

Your skin turns pale at the thought. Even though you killed that mother fragger, he's still bothering people. And with people I mean your friends. The ones who accept you for who your are. The ones who love you with their whole existence. You got up. As your hands turn into fists. "We have to see Megatron now!" You say. A slight hint of worry. As you climb down. Not wanting to waste time by doing it carefully. "I'm sure it's nothing" knockout says to calm you down. Well even though it was nothing. After the past days you've spend, there had to be something going on. "Nope. Let's go" you said as you wait by the door. Since you couldn't open it. Luckily breakdown undertook it as he opens it for you.

And as expected after almost running down the long dark hall. Followed by your three male robotic friends. Once by the bridge there was a massive murder scene. Broken vehicon here and there. As Megatron was hovered above one. It was weird that you could regonize it. But, it was clear. "Hey!" You yelled as Megatron gave off a dark vibe. Both the Vehicon and Megatron look down. As the certain vehicon was nobody else but Steve. Your pal from the beginning. And he was not going to die on your watch. You walk closer as Steve got up from underneath the death grip and ran towards the exit of the room. Hiding behind you. As knockout supports him and checks his wounded arm.