Chapter 28. The Crystal (fluff/kissing)

Hehe kissing, it's going to happen twice. And remember the crystal you stole? Well it's magical. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You took a deep breath to pull yourself. Unicron was dead. No longer. You had to accept that. Your brain had to let it go. You turned your head. Your hair falling over one eye. "Why did you think I was... You should have stayed longer in stasis mode" Megatron said. No you slept long enough. You weren't tired as before. Maybe it was a much better healing way by Cybertronians? "I just had a bad dream" you said. Megatron his hands moved around you. A fast flashback of him holding you like in your dream. But he held his hand flat. You sat in his hand. "Is that it?" He asked. You knew he wanted to hear things from you. Your eyes scrolled back to the cell. The worried autobots looking. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Better then when I woke up" you quickly said holding your hands up to calm them.

You wanted to say that he shouldn't lock them up. But why would he listen to you? You were a human. It was his ship. But, "Promise me you'll let them go safely. Not dropping them a thousand feet to the ground" you said. Even though you knew the decepticons longer. They were the bad guys. You weren't holding your hands for your eyes to see that. You weren't naive.

Megatron stood back up. Leaving you hugging his thumb. And walking past the doors. Once it closed, "I promise. But as soon as we land-" he began. "I know, off my ship" you laughing. Forgetting your panic attack. At least, it was a panic attack right?.

Meh, you felt yourself relaxing under Megatron watching. As he walked, you never thought of what he was thinking of you. He did say something about it when starscream was swinging you back and forth some time ago. And he wasn't 'rough' on you.

Maybe it was because you didn't know how bad he actually was. That's why he's staying friendly?

After a few turns he brought you into, his room?. Well it had to be his room. Since there was a bench. It was similar to a bed perhaps. No pillow of blankets. You would be freezing. Another telling everyone how different humans were compared to cybertronians. At the other side was a sort desk. With a tablet on it. Ha it would be funny to see Megatron sitting and writing. But if this was really his room. Why did he take you here?. Your cheeks suddenly colored red. What were you doing here. He placed you down on what you would call a bed. "Tell me" he began. "Do you still see him? And in your dreams as you call it?" He asked. Oh. "Well not when I'm calm. But when I woke up today, yes. I also dreamt very bad. I know it was not real but it felt real" you said. Getting your knees closer as you hugged them.

"What happened in this dream?" He asked. You took a deep breath. Looking straight forward. "You were headless, trying to squeeze me to death. But I saw myself and I woke up after" you said. As you leaned back on your hands. Stretching your legs. Megatron seemed like he didn't know what to say. "But that is how nightmares work. I'll get over it" you said smiling looking up at him. He sat down next to you. "How can I help" he said. Andddd your cheeks got red again. You really began to think if you had a robot thing. Well if you thought of it. Megatron was attractive in some ways. But some were the other cons. Doom yourself for liking them to much.

"You are helping me right now. Human logic heh" you said. You looked at his giant hand. Decided to place your tiny hand on his finger. He looked down. And you looked up. A silence grow between the two of you. Until you let out a small suprise "Eeck!" As Megatron grabbed you. Holding you in front of his face. Letting you stand on his hand before his face moved forward. His mouth touching you.

It took you a second before realising it was him kissing you.

OMG

You thought shockwave was going to try that. But he was a more touching type. Not that you didn't like it...

You relaxed as you 'tried to kiss him back'. Save word: tried. The size difference was making this slightly funny. You placed your small hands on the side of his face. Uh well. Just above his mouth.

He pulled his head away. Breaking the kiss.

"Nooo" you said childish as you leaned forward. Falling literally against his face. His eyes widened as he laughed. He laughed. You kissed him. It felt nice. He didn't had any lips but it was warm and wasn't uncomfortable. 

But then. You pocket vibrated. For a moment you thought it was your phone. But you broke the kiss so you could reach into your pocket.

It was the crystal, you got from Cybertron. And it was calling your name. At least that's how it felt like.

You sneezed. Leaving you. On top of the nemisses...

"What the fuc-" you said as you held the roof with dear life. But that meant, you held the crystal closer to your face. Teleportation? That could come in handy. From a boring human life to this. But how were you going to get down?. If you could do it once, you could do it twice right?.

You held the crystal close. "Please take me back inside" you said.

You got back inside. But, into the wrong room. You landed right in front of starscream. In a separate room. "Ah! What are you doing here" he spat as he took a step back. You looked down. You were on a desk. Similar to Megatron's. His room?!. You backed up into the wall. "I have no idea how this works" you said holding the crystal up. Laughing nervously. He leaned down. A irritated smug on his face. "How dare you come here" he said. Well you didn't really asked it to teleport you into here. "I'm sorry, I got teleported outside and I asked if it could bring me back inside!" You said. Bowing in excuse. "Yeah right, whatever" he said arms crossed and waving one hand.

"Bet you got into here on purpose" he said. What? "No I told you-" you said but he sushed you. "I know I am attractive but you storming in here" he said. Your mouth fell open. He had a grey looking blush on the sides of his face. He was blushing in a sort of way. What a tsundere!. "I'm really sorry. So I'll be going to leave you alone" you said climbing down. But you got snatched up. "After getting in here? I think not" he said. You smiled nervous.

His face getting closer to yours.

Haha very smooth Megatron, my man. Smooth as hell.
Shockwave will soon began to, Touch and exploring/learning.
Word count 1201
Comicmaker12