Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reid's picture on the side----->

How many of you are going to be spending Valentines day alone??

ME!!!!

No, I may be spending it with my best friend, buuuut.

Oh, guess what. Last night, my older sisters boyfriend PROPOSED!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

(: VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

Love you guys, sooo much!<3

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Emma’s POV

My name was coming from two different directions; I jerked my head around to see Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam running from one direction, and Zeke coming from the other direction.

“Hey Emma!” Reid yelled from the beach. “Wanna grab a bite?” She said, skipping over.

Why am I so popular all of sudden?

I stood still, still confused as to why everyone was here. Louis appeared by my side first, wrapping me in a tight hug.

“Oh my gosh, I was so worried when we couldn’t find you at Lukes-“

“You went to Lukes?” I asked, pulling away. I shook my head quickly and hugged him tightly. “I don’t even care; I missed you so, so, so much!”

“Why didn’t you come home when you broke up?” Liam asked, pulling me away from Louis so he could hug me.

Eleanor butted in, wrapping her arms around me. Her eyes widened as she pulled away.

“I think I know.” She muttered, tilting her head to the side.

“Guys, I’m-“

“Oh my gosh, Emma!” Zeke appeared, wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry for what I said at school, and I know that I can never make it up to you but I love you, I love you so much and I can’t go another day without telling you how much I love you. I love everything about you, your insecurities, your hair, your inability to cook, your know it all brain, I love you. And I know you and Luke just ended but I don’t care. Because I love you.”

“Oh my gosh.” I mumbled, scrunching my brow. “I feel like I’m in a movie.”

“Emma are you okay?” Reid asked, appearing to my side. “You look a little pale.”

“I’m-“ I grabbed her shoulder as spots covered my vision, and the world slowly became black.