Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot about the dedication I promised, so this chapter is dedicated to CheyanneMasonRisebor

Hope you all enjoy this, short, filler chapter!

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT

LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Emma’s POV

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked, shaking his head. He turned sharply on his heel and trailed out of the room and I tilted my head to the side, biting down on my lip to keep the tears at bay.

“Louis.” I whispered. I slowly stood to my feet and pulled the IV from my arm.

“Uh, Emma, I don’t think you’re supposed to be doing that.” Harry trailed off. But I ignored him. I trailed out into the hallway and followed my gut, hoping it was leading me to the right spot.

Moments later I was standing next to Louis on the roof. He stood silently looking at the view of Sydney.

“I didn’t tell you, because, I was afraid.” I whispered, my eyes stuck on the horizon.

“I don’t know why I was afraid. But I was. I was terrified that you and the boys would judge me. I know what I did was stupid. But, I thought Luke loved me. But, it turns out he didn’t.” I sighed. “I didn’t want you to think I was too young, too irresponsible. I know I am. But I’m trying.”

“Emma, I, the boys, Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, we’d never judge you. We’re your family. You should know that by now.” He said, and I ducked my head.

“I may not always agree with your decision, but I will always support you.”

I looked up and met his eyes.

“Promise?”

He smiled and hugged me tightly. “Yes, as long as you promise to stop keeping secrets.”

I nodded in his chest and he kissed my forehead.

“Will you come back to London with us?” He asked, and I pulled away.

“I can’t just leave Reid; she’s helped me so much.” I shook my head. Louis nodded sadly, but a look of realization covered his face.

“I think I’ve got an idea.”