Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the only update for now, it is raining ice again. So I'm lucky to get this posted!

Reminder! The contest deadline is March 24th, you have to write ten chapters, it can be any category you want, with two main characters. You must dedicate the first chapter to me, so I know you're entering!

The winner will get to co-write a book with me! (Or, something else I'm thinking of, that I think you will enjoy)

Because of the poor wifi (Due to the awful weather) I can't read the comments to choose who to dedicate this too, so pretend it is dedicated to you!

Enjoy watching Harry twerk better than me------>

Vote, Comment, Repeat!

I love each and every one of you to the moon and back!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Emma’s POV

“Thanks Simon, you’re the best.” Louis smiled at the phone before ending the call and sliding it into his pocket.

“It’s done!” he smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

“Louis, I love you so much. Thank you!” I gushed.

“As long as you hold up your end of the bargain we’re good.”

“I’ve got to go tell Reid!” I said excitedly.

“Wait, Emma!” Louis grabbed my arm, making me spin around to meet him.

“You may want to wait until they’ve discharged you.” He said, motioning to the hospital gown.

“Oh, right.” I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks you guys, I’ll call you tomorrow morning and we can spend the entire day together.” I smiled, hugging each of the boys, plus Eleanor and Zeke, one last time before trailing behind Reid into our small bungalow.

“So, that’s your family?” Reid asked, jumping onto the sofa.

“Yeah, they can be a little overbearing, over protective, and all around crazy. But now you see where I get it from.” I laughed.

Reid nodded, a goofy grin spread across her face.

“Is the curly headed one single?”

I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking into the bathroom.

“No, for real!” She jumped up and followed me.

“I need to ask you something.” I said, spinning around to face her,

She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to the side.

“Answer my question first.”

I nodded slowly. “Yes, Harry is single.”

She fist pumped the air before settling down and turning on her ‘serious face’.

“How would you feel about going on an adventure?” I asked, sitting down on the toilet lid and crossing my legs.

Reid nodded slowly, moving to sit on the edge of the bathtub.

“I’m listening.”

“How’d you like to move back to London with me and possibly being swept into the public eye?”

She quirked a brow and leaned forward. “Public eye?”

I nodded slowly before continuing. “You’d be doing minor photo shoots, interviews. You’d be famous just for knowing me and the others but you’d also work with me, and be my roommate?”

She thought for a moment, even standing and pacing the room.

“So, you want me to drop my job, forget all the people I know, sale my house, and up and go with you to London?” She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

“Yes?”

She nodded slowly, as if taking it all in before breaking out in a pearly white smile.

“Let’s start packing!”