Chapter 18

Sorry for the slow updates, University preps are CRAZY!  Anyway, I'll try to update again soon, but this will have to be a single update for now, cause I have to leave for work in thirty minutes. So, I love you all, and I thank sooo much for sticking with this story, it means a lot!!

Chapter 18

Emma's POV

"Congratulations on your baby-" The doctor said, handing the baby to the man beside me.

"Baby what? Is it a girl, or a boy?" I asked.

The doctor laughed. "It's a-"

"What? I can't hear you." I said, scrunching my brow.

I looked up at the man, his face was blurry but he was holding baby tightly in his arms.

"I'll leave you and your husband alone." The doctor smiled.

"Wait, husband? What! I don't even know him!" I yelled, trying to get out of the bed. "Help me, please someone, I'm not married!"

"Emma!" The man yelled, pushing me back down.

"Emma!"

"Emma!"

"Emma!"

My eyes opened quickly and it took a moment to focus on the crazed girl in front of me.

"Reid?" I yawned, looking at my clock. "It's two in the morning."

"Something's wrong with Pippa!" She said, grabbing my shoulders.

"Call Harry." I mumbled, lying back down.

"No, Emma, come help me! I'm freaking out!"

I let out a growl as I slowly pulled myself from the pillow and out of the warm bed.

I followed Reid to the living room where Pippa laid in her bed. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the lamp.

"Reid." I whined, turning to face her.

"Yeah?"

"Call Harry."

"Why?"

"Pippa's having kittens."