Chapter 23

This is just a filler chapter, sorry if it sucks, next chapter will have more drama!!!

Picture of Caleb on the side!

Opinions on Harry and Reid? Opinions on Emma and Caleb?

Names for baby boy Tomlinson?

I've got a few ideas...

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

Love you guys SOOOOOO freakin much!!!

- Hayley

Chapter 23

Emma's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I took in the amazing smell.

A pine forest, Christmas day, and a crackling fire.

Wait, what?

My vision cleared and I jerked up, waking Caleb up in the process.

He yawned and stretched before popping his back.

"To be honest I don't think I've ever talked that long with someone." He laughed as he stretched.

"Me neither." I said, shaking my head. "Give me a second to freshen up and I'll make us some breakfast?"

I said, pulling him off the couch.

He glanced at his watch and frowned. "I can't." He sighed. "I've got to be at work in a few hours and I need to get this vampire crap off."

I smiled as I walked him to the door, only for Reid to swing it open, hitting him in the face. My hands flew to my mouth but she didn't seem to notice as she let out a loud scream.

"Emma you'll never guess what just happened! I slept with Harry! My life is complete, I can die happy now. Holy cow! It was so-"I placed my hands over her mouth as Caleb stepped out from behind the door, and amused look covering his face.

Reid's eyes widened and she started licking my hand, making me let go.

"Gross." I whined, earning a smile from her.

"I'm going to go shower." She sighed. "I feel so.... Dirty! I love it!" She squealed, before skipping to the bathroom.

"So, you've officially met Reid." I laughed.

"She's something else." He nodded, scrunching his brow. "Well, I have to go, but I had a great time talking with you last night."

"I did too." I grinned.

He walked out and began walking down the hall, before spinning on his heel and walking back.

"You want to go on a date with me?" He asked, leaning against the door.

I was taken back for a moment. My brain couldn't form words. I even forgot my name. Emily? Emery? Who cares?

"Uh, uh, yeah. Yeah. I think I could do that..." I stuttered with a blush.

He smiled brightly and nodded. "Great. I'll pick you up at seven."

"Wait, tonight?" I asked, following him into the hall.

"I don't want to give you a chance to change your mind." He smiled, just before the elevator doors closed.

I stood in the hall for a moment, just smiling like a fool, before walking back inside, only to run into Reid.

"Who was that?" She asked, arms crossed over her chest.

"Caleb." I sighed.

"Caleb who?"

"Caleb, the future husband of Emma Grace Tomlinson, that's who." I said, batting my lashes as I walked into my room.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"What, no!" I scowled. "But I hear you slept with someone last night."

"I'd tell you all about it, but I feel like that's something only the sacred should know." She said, holding her hand to her chest.

"You don't remember it do you?" I laughed.

"Not a second."

"Ohhh." I whined as I pulled some clothes from my dresser and wobbled to the bathroom. "This is the family my child will be born into!"

"I know, isn't it awesome!" She yelled

"Totes magotes." I laughed.

I turned on the warm water and waited for it to heat up to the right temp. Just before I stepped in my phone started to ring, cutting off my Jessie Jay.

"Hello?" I asked, turning the water off for a moment.

"Hi, Emma? This is Zeke."

"Oh, hey." I smiled to myself as I examined my growing belly in the mirror.

"Listen, I was wondering if you could meet me for coffee this afternoon? I need to talk to you...."

"Uh, sure, give me about an hour? The Starbucks down the road from my building?"

"Yeah, sounds good, see you then." He stuttered, before ending the call.

Well, that was odd.