Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the slow update! I wrote this yesterday but couldn't post it because it was snowing. I'm surprised the WiFi is working today, because everything outside is white! So, last night my ex (The guy I dated for two years but then dumped because he cheated on me with my bestfriend) texted me out of blue, saying if I ever needed anything he was just a text or a phone call away. So.... Yeah. What are your thoughts on that?

Also, I need your opinions on a career choice for me! (I'm making a list, i'm stuck.)

AND!!! Do you think Emma is going to stay in Sydney, or go  back to London? Why do you think that? Tell me in the comments! Best comment gets a dedication!

Picture of Louis on the side------->

VOTE>COMMENT>REPEAT!

Love you guys!<3

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Louis’s POV

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!” The girl screamed as she held a limp Emma in her arms.

“Do you have a car?” I asked her franticly. She nodded her head and Zayn scooped Emma into his arms and we trailed over to the girl’s convertible.

Moments later we were all scurrying into the ER, Zayn laid Emma gently onto a stretcher, while Eleanor and I filled out the paper work. I sat down in a chair next to the girl who was anxiously biting her nails.

“So, you are?” I trialed off.

“Reid, uh, Emma’s roommate.” She said with a nod, as if confirming her own words.

“Roommate?”

She nodded again and ran a hand through her long dark hair.

“Uh, who are you?”

A pang of hurt shot through my chest at the thought of Emma not telling her roommate about me or the others. Was she embarrassed of us? Didn’t she love us at all? Why would she not tell her?

“I’m Louis Tomlinson, her adoptive father.” I said, scratching the back of my neck.

Reid’s eyes widened and her hand covered her mouth.

“Oh my gosh, this isn’t good.” She stood to her feet and paced the room.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked her, leaning forward in his seat a little as Reid’s face paled.

“I think I may vomit.” She said, sinking into the floor. “This isn’t good You’re her dad? Which would mean you guys are…” She trailed off again, pointing to the other lads who all wore the same confused look as me.

The nurse came into view and called for Emma’s family and we all stood. Reid grabbed my shoulder and gave me a small smile.

“Just don’t be mad.”

“Wha-“ I was cut off by the nurse walking towards me with a large grin.

“Emma and the baby are completely fine, she passed out due to stress, but no harm was done.”

“That’s good.” Eleanor smiled.

I nodded in agreement, but stopped as realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

The baby?