Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Emma's POV

"Are you ready?" Louis asked, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"I am." I laughed "Are you?"

"This is how he was when we found out whether or not Nich was going to be a girl or a boy." El coed to the toddler in her arms.

"Hey, Em." Reid looked up from the Parenthood magazine in her hands. "Are you going to put Luke's name on the birth certificate?" She whispered, trying to not let the cameras hear.

Our show had started and I was already hating it. No privacy whatsoever! I honestly don't know how the Kardashians do it!

I bit my lip thoughtfully.

Did I want Luke's name on the birth certificate? The baby would have lots of questions. Like, why he or she never got to see their daddy. I couldn't say that Luke didn't want them, even though that's exactly what happened. I could never do that.

But if I didn't, who would I say their father would be?

I opened my mouth to respond but I was saved by the bell, or in this case, the nurse.

"Miss. Tomlinson, you can come back now." She smiled.

I stood and followed with a train of people behind me. I was okay with Reid, El, Nich and Louis, but the camera man made it feel like a crowed.

I sat down on the bed and let them take my blood pressure, and waited patiently for the doctor.

"Say cheese!" Reid smiled, before snapping a selfie with me.

Moments later my phone lit up, notifying me that I was trending on Twitter. Again.

"Any word from Zayn?" I asked, taking my eyes away from the comments about my ever growing belly.

Louis shook his head sadly and looked to Nich, who was trying to eat El's necklace.

"Good afternoon Emma." The doctor smiled as he walked in.

"Good afternoon." I smiled back.

"You ready to find out the sex of the baby?"

"Yes sir!" I said, sucking in a breath.

The doctor spread the cold gel onto my stomach. I watched the monitor closely, trying my very best to see before the doctor.