Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Emma’s POV

I stared at the door silently, I was in complete shock.

“It’s not just my fault I’m pregnant! You made me this way you jerk!” I yelled, before kicking the coffee table and making it flip, causing papers and candles to fly across the room.

I ran upstairs and stuffed my clothes and other knick-knacks into a bag, before going to Luke’s office. I unlocked the safe and pulled out a couple pounds of money, stuffing them in my bag as well.

I slowly walked back down the staircase, my eyes scanning the perfect house.

It doesn’t have to be perfect anymore, ya know.

A ghost of a smile appeared across my features. I put my bags into my Jeep and grabbed a baseball bat from the garage.

I sucked in a breath before gripping the bat tightly, and swinging at the TV.

“I hate you!” I yelled, hitting the wall, making a large hole appear.

I destroyed the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom was currently leaking because I accidently hit a pipe, and I ripped all his clothes.

I had exactly ten minutes until my two hours was up, so I sped out of the drive way.

I didn’t know where I was going; I didn’t have anywhere to go. I didn’t know anyone else in Sydney. Calum, Michael, and Ashton, but who would they side with? Me, the girl they’ve known for a year? Or Luke, the boy they’ve known for almost ever.

I didn’t have Lacey and Maggie to turn to anymore. Nor Zeke. They’d probably laugh and call me a slut.

I couldn’t go back home. They’d all be so disappointed in me. I don’t think I could live with that.

I needed somewhere to go. I had no-one, nothing, literally just my care, a few thousand dollars, and a bag of clothes.

I drove to the beach and parked in the drive, before walking onto the sand and sitting next to the water.

I don’t know how long I sat there, but pretty soon it was dark out.

“Hey, are you okay?” A voice behind me asked. I hadn’t noticed I was crying until then. I quickly wiped my tears and nodded, not looking up to meet their eyes.

The girl let out an airy laugh before sitting herself next to me on the sand.