Chapter 22

Guess what you guys! I'm going CRAZY!!

I'm leaving America in 4 weeks, and I may be going ALONE, which scares the living crap out of me because I've never been inside an airport alone.

AND I have possibly broken my foot.

Oh and a tree fell on my house yesterday during the storms, no worries though its all been taken care of and there is only minor damage.

But I'm stressed beyond belief, so I'm very sorry if this sucks.

I have a question. How many of you have a Tumblr and enjoy it? I've never been on, and I'm considering making one, so tell me your thoughts on that!

After you read this chapter come back up here and answer these quistions so I know what to do in the next chapter!

What do you think about Caleb?

And what do you think about Harry and Reid?

That's all for now, I love you guys, thank you sooo much for reading and voting, and I LOVE reading your comments! They mean the world to me!

Love you guys!

PS> Look who I decided to make Caleb!!! GIF ON THE SIDE!!(:

- Hayley

Chapter 22

Emma's POV

"Well Emma, now you know me." Caleb smiled, shaking my hand gently.

"Yeah, I guess I do." I smiled back. He was wearing a Dracula costume and red contacts, so I couldn't really tell anything about his appearance, but the costume complemented him well.

"So, you just going to stand here all night long?" He asked, gesturing to the corner I was standing in.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, I can't exactly drink." I said, pointing to my stomach.

"I noticed." He smiled. "What about a pop?"

"That sounds good." I nodded, before standing to my feet.

"Whoa, whoa, I'll get it, you just relax." He nodded, gently pushing me back into the chair.

"Oh, okay then..." I trailed off.

He gave me one last smile before disappearing into the kitchen. I took this time to search for one of the boys. The apartment was so full of people I'd never seen, and I was beginning to wonder if even Harry knew them, or if this was all for the show.

I squinted my eyes slightly, thinking I saw Ed Sheeran, but my eyes widened when I saw Harry shoving Reid against the wall, before forcefully pressing his lips against hers.