Memory 2: French Fries

"You don't have any fries on this plane?" asked Exodus, pointing and waving her gun at the flight attendant, "What kinda place is this? Even DuckMonalds got fries!"

"Exodus.. you should really calm down," said Minny, putting the gun away, "Persona rented this airplane just for us.. We should be grateful."

"I'll be grateful when I get my damn fries!"

Minny and Exodus are aboard an airplane heading straight for Akihabara, Japan. There have been recent reports of missing persons within that city, as told by the area under jurisdiction by another Proiettilo branch. Inferno had sent a gang member by the name of Pine to the area, but even she didn't respond back.

"Do you think it's someone who poses a threat to the gang?" asked Minny worriedly, looking through the windows, "Pine was a good friend of ours. I hope she's alright."

"Whatever is in Akihabara can't stand a chance to Proiettilo," assured Exodus as she ate her crackers, paying attention to the movie, "I'm just wondering why Inferno and Persona couldn't come here with us. They know that you're having memory problems, and it's affecting your ability."

"Persona had his legs removed from that one fight he went off to, remember? Inferno is taking care of him right now in order to find a way to get his limbs back. It seems that Restoration can't fix everything in the world."

Exodus looked at her missing left arm silently, and focused back on the movie. She nodded her head in agreement.

After a few minutes, Minny began to wonder, "We just follow the directions that Persona gave to us, right?"

"Yeah," replied Exodus, pulling a piece of paper from her pocket, "Meet with Yosuke Sakuma, head investigator in the Proiettilo branch in Akihabara."

"Yosuke Sakuma?" asked Minny in confusion, "He doesn't have a code name?"

"As much as he wants to die, and wants others to kill him," replied Exodus grimly, "He's just a guy who can't die. We'll have to be respectful to him. He's one of our superiors regardless of our position. Been here longer than us."

"Ah, alright.."

"Minny... You remember what Persona told us, right?"

"Yeah.. the day before we left?"

"I've gotten new information from a man named Law on my travels," Persona had whispered in their minds as they thought back to the memory, "Apparently, my fight with Jukkon had caused some form of Law Shift. Basically, it means something unpredictable had occurred in order to balance the order of the multiverse.

And apparently, one of those Law Shifts involved the revival of a person in our dimension. I did some research with Inferno, and using my memory, I've gathered information that Yosuke Sakuma is that person.

Good question, Exodus. To you all, it seems that Yosuke Sakuma was a normal person from the start. However, to my eyes, he wasn't a person who had existed before. This was not just a "revival," but what I assume is a "reincarnation."

A reincarnation is when a person is technically revived, but is changed into a different person. This different person may possess similar traits to the person that was reincarnated. I'm pretty sure that Yosuke is one of the reincarnations of our very own Dante."

"What did he mean by 'one of the reincarnations?'" asked Exodus in wonder, fiddling with her gun.

"There's two reincarnations of Dante," said Minny, "One is Yosuke, and another going by the name of Izaru."

"Huh?" asked Exodus in confusion, "How would you know that?"

"Inferno told me before leaving. He did a little digging and pinpointed citizens in Akihabara with relatively similar traits to Dante. Izaru is a man who has the possibility to be one of them."

"Is that so?" asked Exodus, "Maybe we might bump into him. I really kinda miss Wraith, Dante, and Lettuce."

"I really miss my memories," thought Minny as she stated through the window again, "My body is aching at the fact that they're gone.. but my mind doesn't really remember."

"Please make sure to pick up all of your luggage!" the speakers announced as Minny and Exodus stood on the escalators, waiting to arrive down.

On the way down, Minny spotted a man in a black suit. His blonde hair was a bit messy, and he had a pair of glasses on. In his hands was a sign labeled, "Minny and Exodus." The two quickly walked over to the guy, lugging around their bags that they had carried for the trip.

"You're Yosuke Sa—" Minny began to ask until Exodus covered her mouth, pointing the gun at him.

"What if this guy is a fake? To lure us out?" asked Exodus, not letting her guard down and nudging Minny to stay away.

The man was about to nod before she looked at Exodus before closing his eyes. It was as if he was allowing his vulnerable person to go ahead and accept his fate right there. He knew what was already coming.

That's when Exodus pulled the trigger.

Click.

"This is him, alright," announced Exodus, lowering her gun, "I even fiddled with my gun earlier to make sure it worked. Yet.. it seems that my revolver is jammed. Even though I don't truly know your Magia yet, it's clear that something is preventing you from dying.

Minny. This isn't a fake. This is truly, the immortal man of the Proiettilo Akihabara branch:

Yosuke Sakuma."