Memory 27: Wraith

A man in raggedy clothes was before them, but the physique he had was all too familiar. This was clearly someone that Exodus and Minny had befriended before: That being Wraith.

"Wraith..." mumbled Minny in shock, "You're alive?"

"Who.. are you?" glared Wraith, unwilling to cooperate.

"Don't tell me he's got amnesia as well," sighed Exodus.

"It's like, far more complicated than that," explained Medusa, "The Wraith you see is definitely Wraith, but like.. he's not the Wraith you know. Have you ever heard of Law Shifts?"

"Yeah," replied Exodus, "Isn't that the term Persona referred to when he was talking about Dante's reincarnations?"

"Right, well," said Medusa, "This Wraith had been jumped over from a different dimension, which I assumed was the cause of the Law Shift. This is Wraith, but in a time where he began Proiettilo."

"So.. he doesn't know us at all too much," said Minny, "Well nice to meet you Wraith. Do you still have your Dimensional Phase Magia?"

"Woah, woah, chill out!" exclaimed Medusa, "Sure it's the same Wraith, but this one has a twisted Magia compared to the one you know."

"I don't need you to explain, Medusa," said Wraith, "If these guys are also part of Proiettilo, then I can at least provide some aid to their goals. I have Dimensional Focus Magia: The ability to see things from five different perspectives, all in different dimensions."

"Not as powerful as his Dimensional Phase Magia..." thought Exodus, "Unless... his Dimensional Phase Magia was actually his awakened Magia all along! That could explain why he was so powerful."

"I know it might not seem like much to see things from different dimensions," explained Wraith, "But dimensions aren't as different as you may think. Some dimensions hold similarity with others, which can be really useful in recon missions."

"Which would make sense why you received the Assassin role right when you came into Proiettilo," mentioned Minny, "Great. We could use your help to evade any danger that could come through our way. You've already been briefed on the situation at hand, correct?"

"Right," replied Wraith, already adapting accordingly to the mission, as he always had, "To take down the murderer of Akihabara. I've also listened in on the conversations you've all had so far. When it comes down to it, I'll try my best to provide assistance."

Everyone then turned their heads to Yosuke, who seemed to be the best when it came to planning out their next course of action. Christ, Michael, Minny, Exodus, Izaru, Wraith, and Medusa all looked to take down this killer.

"So.. while you guys were going about on your little reunion," wrote Yosuke, scribbling away on his notebook, "I managed to use Quantum Entanglement on the most likely candidates we could find to search out our killer. If our killer just so happens to be one of the candidates, call for help immediately and try not to engage.

Dexter Magius
Takeda Senji
Laura Stolwart
Mai Cherizu
Yoko Faizuki"

"Only five?" asked Michael.

"This is the first time I've used Quantum Entanglement as a form of searching," wrote Yosuke, "As Exodus has mentioned, the boundaries of my Magia are quite extensive, but I have little experience. We can only hope that my Quantum Entanglement doesn't end up being a disadvantage."

"We'll split in groups to search out these Magia users and find out if they have the Magia to lure Kaminaro out of hiding," announced Exodus, "Everyone... good luck and stay safe! We can't let that murderer take more lives in this town! We'll find him and take him down before anymore suffering has to go on!"

Right before the groups were sent out, Minny began to think to herself, "What if the murderer has fled already? What if he keeps on killing? Or we end up dying in the process because of his awakened Magia? Can we really avenge the lives of Kyle, Sofia, her mother, Samuel, and his dog?"

Suddenly, Minny remembered from the back of her head, as if she had an epiphany of sorts:

"Save the crappy talk," said Persona as he readied up his Centurion:

"This goes to show that no matter what you do. No matter what people. No matter what assassins. No matter what Projectile you throw at us.

We'll always be..

Bulletproof."

"You're so right on that, Persona," thought Minny, "Thank you for your words of hope. Even in a dreaded town like this with almost no chance of success, I can only hope to survive and flow right past these bullets.

Mark my words, Kaminaro Suzumiya. I'll take you down and get rid of your reign of terror in this town."