Memory 26: Magia

"Dang..." mumbled Exodus to Minny, "I could already feel the awkwardness within the room."

Yosuke and Michael simply looked down on the ground, almost confirming the backstory that had happened between the three of them.

Medusa had released the shackles that held down Izaru, but Izaru didn't intend to leave. He was already there for a reason, and quite possibly for something greater.

"We just want to know about the Magia Orbs and their potential," said Minny, "And what exactly happened with Kaminaro Suzumiya, and why Exodus and Yosuke had forgotten about him."

"Judging from the police records that Kaminaro Suzumiya has had," wrote Yosuke, "I can only faintly remember him. However, I don't really know about who he actually is, or even his Magia."

"I thought the Magia Orbs could only be used once?" asked Exodus.

"Then thee clearly don't knoweth about the Key Orbs," replied Medusa, "They're catalysts f'r the innate abilities of humans. Unlocking potential within those folk to gen'rate a massive amount of pow'r.

To useth a Key Orb again upon awakening one's innate pow'r, is to artificially awaken their potential."

"Awakening?" asked Minny in confusion.

"I'm sure you haven't been taught about your awakened Magia," smiled Christ, "Even in what seems to be in your pre-amnesia crisis. An awakened Magia is just a more powerful version of your Magia.

You see, there's a reason why people rarely take up stamina for their Magia: Because their actual Magia has yet to be awakened, a form that drains your energy as you use it. From what I've taught you, the chill down your spine that you feel when danger is near is just the tip of your iceberg!"

"What a shitty pun," thought Exodus.

"So I'm close to the peak of natural awakening," thought Minny.

"This sir thou art talking about hast a Magia and hast hath used the orb, c'rrect?" continued Medusa, "Then his Magia shouldst be awaken'd. Artificially, but still awaken'd."

"She talks weirdly," thought Minny.

"Then what about the memory problems?" wrote Yosuke, "If his Magia was really about Plague Magia, then how would memories fit in to the fray?"

"The Key Orb still grants a wisheth, nay matt'r if't be true one w're to useth it the first timeth 'r the second."

"Can you quit speaking like that?" asked Exodus, getting frustrated at Medusa's dialect, "It's getting difficult to translate and find out what you're exactly saying."

"Mine own apologies," bowed Medusa from Izaru's back, "I shall starteth conv'rting mine own w'rds to fiteth thy mod'rn language."

"So, from what I've gotten," announced Minny, "The Magia Orb... or the Key Orb holds the power to manifest the potential abilities of a person based on their wish. However, upon using another Key Orb, it causes yet another manifestation in potential, artificially awakening the ability that the person already has and making it stronger, with the add-on of another wish."

"Then what is stronger?" smiled Christ, "An artificial Magia awakening, or a natural one?"

"That's what we're going to have to find out," spoke up Exodus as she stood up, looking at the board, "Kaminaro Suzumiya is somewhere out there. However, there's multiple Magia users out there as well. We're just going to have to go around trying to find Magia users that could help us in our search for Kaminaro."

"And how are we going to do that?" asked Michael in concern, "Just so you know.. not every person likes to show off their Magia."

"Well that's what Yosuke's Chains are for," explained Exodus, "Akihabara isn't a very big place, so he can scan out potential Magia users with his quantum entanglement. At the very least, we could also get really lucky and find out Kaminaro himself!"

"Sounds like a good plan.." said Izaru as he straightened his tie, "And what are you going to do when you encounter him? Aren't you aware that he's artificially enhanced his Magia with the Key Orb? His Magia is unpredictable now."

"We got stronger as well," replied Minny, "Our Magia has strengthened these past few days, and we've been doing our best to uphold that strength. I know I've learned a thing or two, and I've had amnesia for the past few weeks."

"Well then," wrote Yosuke, "Shall we continue in our search?"

"Hold it," announced Exodus skeptically, "You guys don't have any other secrets, do you?"

The group stared at each other in silence. Izaru even looked at Medusa before bowing his head in submission.

"There's one final thing we've yet to talk about," said Izaru, walking towards the entrance of the mansion, as if someone was listening in, "And quite frankly, we were just as confused. We didn't even know he had existed."

Upon opening the mansion doors, a man stood in front of the entrance. Minny and Exodus' eyes had opened, not believing in what they were seeing.

"It.. can't be!"