Memory 3: Akihabara

Yosuke took out a notepad and wrote down a few words, "Greetings Proiettilo. As you may know, I'm Yosuke Sakuma."

"Why's he writing all of this down?" asked Exodus as they followed Yosuke out of the airport.

"I've been involved in an incident where I've resulted into becoming mute," wrote Yosuke, "I would like to welcome you all to the city of Akihabara."

The city was jam packed with lots of citizens gathering around, rumbling through crowds and making lots of talk. There were high buildings that were busier than the Italian streets of their hometown.

"Come one, come all!" yelled a bald man with a silky white beard, "To Christ the Oddity's Circus Act! Be amazed by what you'll find!"

"Pay no mind to fakers like those who only want you for your money," wrote Yosuke, "If you're going to live in Akihabara, you're going to have to keep your wallets pinched."

As the trio walked more through the streets of Akihabara, Yosuke signaled a motion towards Exodus and Minny. By the streets was a beggar named Samuel. He seemed to have a cane, and a guide dog beside him named Lassie.

"Oh.. Yosuke!" smiled the old man to the best of his ability, "Are you finally living life like I told you to? Getting women to walk alongside you?"

"No..." wrote Yosuke, "Just some friends. Here's some money again. Please do take care of yourself."

As Yosuke handed Samuel cash and quarters to fill his mug, he smiled, "What a kind young lad, helping out people who don't deserve help."

The trio left and began exploring Akihabara once more. There were tons of markets and merchandise, showing figurines and manga everywhere in the stores. It was almost a dream for anyone who were fans of the culture.

"Be warned: This is a Fake Town," stared Yosuke as he wrote those warnings on his notebook, "Also... don't buy any merchandise from those flashy stores. They're overpriced. Just buy from wholesalers or straight from the manufacturers."

Exodus took great note of this to ensure that she wouldn't get scammed, "On it, chief!"

Minny paid more attention to the missing posters that have been going pasted onto the walls recently: Especially one of a little girl going by the name Sofia.

"Here in the Proiettilo, we're all assuming that these missing posters have spawned recently because of a Magia user lurking in the shadows, and kidnapping them," wrote Yosuke in his notebook, "Sofia's mother was one of the people who were desperate enough to call the branch for help. She offered a large amount of money just to find Sofia. I take it that you guys from the main branch are discussing about this too?"

"Yeah," replied Minny, "Pine from the Faizione gang was supposed to arrive here and help in the investigation too."

"She didn't arrive at our branch," wrote Yosuke, "Someone must've reached her before she could get to us."

"Do you think that this Magia user is specifically going after Proiettilo?"

"It's highly unlikely. He mostly goes after women and children, rarely men. From the bodies we've found that were likely from his doing, they were all rotten. Some of the data managers in my branch even suggested that we haven't even found more than 60% of the murderer's kills. If this increases, the entirety of Akihabara would go into panic."

"Aren't the cops doing anything about this?" asked Minny.

"Their main goal is relieving the concerns of the citizens," wrote Yosuke as he looked into the far distance, "Sometimes even normal crimes have been overlooked by them just so that they can prioritize the citizens' sanity."

"So this Magia user is a super strong guy, right?" asked Exodus, munching on a hotdog.

"We can discuss about the Magia user once you arrive at the apartment we temporarily rented for you," wrote Yosuke.

"Where did you even get the hotdog?" asked Minny in confusion.

"That street vendor over there was selling it," smiled Exodus, pointing at the shop, "These hotdogs are really good."

"Did you pay for them?"

"No, why?"

Yosuke soon held his arms out, signaling both Minny and Exodus to stop.

"If you want me to pay for it, I can," mumbled Exodus, "You don't have to stop me."

Minny looked at where Yosuke was staring. There seemed to be a man, with sunglasses and brown hair, wearing an open coat. In his hand was a street sign.

"Yosukeeeeee!!" yelled the man at the top of his lungs, "You're not getting away this time!"

"What a loud guy," complained Exodus, "Doesn't he have any manners? This spacious area is already quiet enough. He should stop bothering the public."

"Who is that?" asked Minny in concern, slowly hiding behind Exodus.

"Stay back for this fight and let me ease him," wrote Yosuke, handing the notebook to Minny, "His name is Izaru Daisuki, and he's my ex-friend. An enemy."

"Woah," exclaimed Exodus, popcorn falling out of her mouth as she shook Minny, "We get to see the immortal man in action!"

"You're not getting away this time, Yosuke!" yelled Izaru, strangely hitting his head with the street sign, "Titanium Chromium is one of the toughest metals out there and I'm beating your sorry sack with it! My skin is made out of Titanium Chromium Magia, and I'll bust your head in."

Yosuke pulled out a pistol and began firing at Izaru, starting the fight.