Memory 44: Medusa Sakuma

Her long blonde hair drifted in the winds, and the black dress she wore stood her out clearly. What was most apparent from her appearance was a blindfold that covered her eyes. Unlike Izaru and Medusa's fusing, this was the result of Yosuke and Medusa's fuse, a change of appearance and the combination of abilities.

It was because of Yosuke's Magia that had led to this: Chain Magia was the Magia that Medusa back then had given to Yosuke in order to save himself. With her Chain Magia reunited, she was at almost peak strength as she once was as a Gorgon.

This was Medusa Sakuma.

She spun around the Plague monster, side stepping the outer perimeter as she looked for a strategy. The brown smoke began to emit from his pores and other body parts that exposed the skin. The 26 eyes that appeared all over his body couldn't catch up with the speed of Medusa. Nonetheless, the destruction of the Plague continued, causing buildings and the pavements to crumble in pieces upon making contact with the toxic smoke.

Medusa began to whirl her chains, spinning them in circles to blow the smoke away into the air, where it had quickly dissolved. Medusa then began using her chains to restrain the movements of the Plague monster, squeezing quickly to exert blood out of it. Medusa didn't rely on dealing damage, but restraining and causing fatigue towards the enemy.

However, despite Medusa's quick movements and speed, the Plague monster still seemed to be able to spread, enduring through the attacks that Medusa gave.

"It's most likely the host that we need to kill," thought Medusa, pulling off her blindfold, "I'll have to buy some time for some heavy hitters to arrive!

But... the only ones who can actually deal some form of piercing damage to this monster are Minny or Exodus, both incapacitated with the Plague..."

She used her eyes to slow down the movement of the Plague Monster by turning the legs to stone. However, she had feared that this wouldn't keep up for long. She needed more support.

Splash!

Medusa turned around to find Minny soaked in water. Above, in the building next to her, were Christ and Michael, who had used up the last of the water in Michael's bag to splash on Minny.

"Don't count us out yet!" exclaimed Michael, holding his arm, "This is the least we could do to help."

The water that was splashed around Minny, began to freeze, killing off the instances of Plague that had been feeding off of her. She slowly stood up, injured but ready to make an attack.

Medusa had better hopes, but another problem had faced them. The Plague began to spread further and further, in more huge amounts. She had to use both of her chains to spin the smoke away, and couldn't support the already injured Minny.

"There's not much we can really do anymore," announced Medusa, "We can only really kill off the host by using Minny's Shiroiyuki right into his heart!"

"But... I can't use ice armor," mumbled Minny, "Not in this state."

"Don't worry about the smoke. My chains will bring you cover."

"I figured Christ can boost me up to the heart, but I doubt that I can reach due to the size of that creature. He'd need to be laying down!"

Twoomp twoomp!

Crash!

Suddenly, the Plague Monster's legs gave out, causing him to fall down on the ground. It was only a few seconds before he could regenerate back, but this was an opportunity for Minny.

The legs... they were exploded! Christ and Michael turned to see Wraith, using the last of his explosive arrows on the Plague.

"You survived?" asked Michael in shock.

"Managed to phase into another dimension..." mumbled Wraith, "Seriously risky... but at least I got to survive."

Christ immediately jumped down, transforming his arms into a pickup truck and telling Minny to climb in. As she did, she readied up her Shiroiyuki. She took a deep breath and sighed.

She was ready to deliver a final blow.

Christ used the last of his strength to sling Minny into the air, who began falling right in the direction of the Plague Monster's heart. She gripped her Shiroiyuki tight, pulling it over her head. The memories she's had began to overflow her mind, from Italy to America to Akihabara.

Hitting the heart directly was the last step of the plan that they had all created. This was for the citizens of Akihabara, who have lived in fear and terror of this murderer up to this point.

"Shiroiyuki!" yelled Minny at the top of her lungs.

As she dropped below, she had plunged the ice spear right into the Plague's heart, who yelled in pain and agony.

Splchrk!