Memory 45: Repercussions

Two people stood across from each other in an empty white blank space.

"I've killed you," said Minny, "I've finally killed you."

Kaminaro stared at Minny back.

"Say something!" yelled Minny, "Repent for the actions you've committed!"

"I'm not going to ask for forgiveness. I've done what I've done and that's that. I can't really take back my actions."

"You have no heart."

Kaminaro smiled, "Do you think that the people I've worked with when I was hidden would say the same about me? After destroying the building that they were struggling to get out of?"

Minny shook her head, "No matter what good deeds you may have done, you still deserve punishment for the crimes you've committed. No act of good can justify what you've done. Consequences come to those who make those bad actions."

Kaminaro frowned.

"My wife and kids. For the final moments of my life. Do you think they would be proud of me? At least for my one single good deed?"

Minny stared at Kaminaro's eyes, "I doubt that they'd forgive you.

However.

I'm sure that they'll acknowledge that since you've made this 'good deed...' you've at least tried to change."

Kaminaro smiled as he closed his eyes, "Then I can rest peacefully."

"You've really got to go?" asked Michael.

"Mhm," replied Minny, looking at the boarding section of the airport, "We've pretty much finished our investigation here at Akihabara. We just need to report back to Persona that the job has been taken care of."

"Safe travels," wrote Yosuke on his notebook with a smile, one that he hasn't really shown to many for a long time.

"We'll miss you guys," snickered Medusa from behind Yosuke's back, "I'll still be hanging around here just in case we encounter any more Key Orbs. Be on the look out for any orbs you find on the way too."

"Yeah, yeah," mumbled Exodus, leaning by her suitcase, "God, I'm gonna love when I'm out of this stinking hellhole."

"I hope you two learned a lesson while you were here," smiled Christ, reverting to a young teenager with brown hair, "If I recall.. and I hope I do.. I think this was my original form. I really hope this is my original form..

Anyways, I did want to make sure you guys could at least see it once. We'll keep Akihabara safe while you guys are out!"

Minny and Exodus smiled and waved as they began to depart for the airport.

"Minny," said Exodus as she walked by her, "Can you explain why he's coming along? Don't you think he stays in Akihabara?"

"You know I can hear you guys," mumbled Wraith with a frown, dragging his suitcase.

"Mm!" replied Minny, "We have to bring Wraith back to Italy. Persona and Inferno would be overjoyed, and we can continue training his Dimensional Phase. It'll be like having a new Wraith again, from scratch."

"I wish you could teach a new Wraith old memories though," commented Exodus.

The three boarded the airplane, sharing the three seats by the side of the plane. Exodus was in the exterior seat, picking off food from a flight attendant's tray. Wraith was in the middle seat, watching a movie. Minny was simply staring out of the airplane window.

"These few weeks at Akihabara were really something, huh?" thought Minny, "Everything went by so quick.."

Kaminaro. You've done some heinous acts in your lifetime. One that many can never recover from.

Do you guys know where Sofia went? I heard she moved to another city.

We faced many hardships against you.

Karagami's out again? I swear that boy is too carefree in life.

Many trials and tribulations that we've almost died in.

I'm glad to see that beggar is finally off the streets. I hope he's working at a successful job by now.

...cruel and cruel trials.

Hey Yosuke. You ever miss Izaru?

Regardless, we of Proiettilo never back down. That's where you made your mistake. However, you did try to improve yourself. You tried so desperately to reform.

Don't tell me Yotsu actually did it... What a wonderful man...

I'm sure you've earned the right to at least have a peaceful afterlife. One where no one can disturb you, and you cannot disturb anybody. That's surely your Fate.

"Woah!" exclaimed Exodus, pointing at the window, "Look, Minny!"

Minny stared at the window, seeing the peninsula of Italy, the waves glistening in the sunlight. Wraith was surprised at just how beautiful the land was, and how many buildings the streets seemed to have.

Minny simply smiled, "Yes. Let's return back to Italy."