Chapter 7

Chapter is dedicated to Ondia_Saffarpour, but the cover on the side is made by myself :)

***

Amanda's POV~

"Hey John!" I waved hello, and my smile instantly brightened.

His head shot up at the sound of my voice and his electric blue orbs flicked across the room, finally landing on me a second later. The corners of his lips turned upwards, his dimples visible. He moved his hand up, waving 'hello' back.

Even though I hate to admit it, the mere presence of him makes my mood happier for some odd reason.

I was about to say something back when John's smile changed.

Strange...

Why does he look so angry? I didn't do anything... did I?

"John?" I asked, confused.

This time he didn't even look at me. Instead he was staring (more like glaring) at something behind me. Turning my neck a bit, I glanced backwards, seeing Jeyleen. But Jeyleen wasn't alone; she was with someone.

He sort of looked like John in a way, but more like a 'bad version' of him. His skin was inked with tattoos, covering any area of skin besides his face. His black hair hung messily on his head and his green eyes shone brightly, staring back at her with love.

Both of his hands were placed on her hips, pulling her forward. He smirked, inching his face closer and closer towards her as she stood there, smiling.

Looking back at John, I saw his eyes blazing red. His knuckles turned white as he clenched his hands together into fists.

Before I could even blink, John was across the room, throwing the guy off of Jeyleen. Picking the guy up from the collar of his shirt, John voiced the words that shattered any hope I had left for 'us.' "Don't touch her! She's mine alone."

"Amanda! Wake up!"

Blinking my right eye open, I stared blankly at the figure in front of me.

"Earth to Amanda!" the voice yelled, damaging my eardrums. Ugh why so early in the morning? "Are you awake?"

"Shut up. I'm trying to sleep," I replied groggily, pulling the covers over my head and going back to sleep. I sighed peacefully, enjoying feel of the soft blanket before it was forcefully ripped away from me. A cold breeze hit my skin, sending shivers up my spine.

"Amanda don't make me get the bucket of cold water," he sung playfully.

I shot him a glare. "Why the hell are you in my room this early in the morning?"

"To wake you up of course." John grinned, grabbing a seat at the edge of my bed.

"Why?" It's not like I have classes this early in the morning...

"So you won't be late to your first lesson."

Taking a peek at the clock on my nightstand, I saw that it was only eight o'clock in the freaking morning! I still have four hours!

"My class doesn't even start for another four hours!"

He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I know."

"Then why the hell did you wake me up!?"

"Because... I was bored."

Trying to control my urge to kill him, I sighed in frustration. Looks like I'm not going back to sleep.