Dream

After trying to bomb Tobi to death, I concluded that it was simply impossible. Weirdly enough Tobi avoided all my attacks while I thought he was injured by them. He always came back, worst of all there isn't even a piece of dirt on his clothing. How did he avoid it? I have never seen Tobi fight or seen Tobi's powers. I wonder what kind of ninjutsu he does. Whenever we get into situations where it is required for us to engage in battle, Tobi mostly just helps me out. He finds me clay, plants a few detonating clays in the ground. Like a sidekick, in a sense. 

While we walked towards the forest, Tobi tried to cheer me up. "I am a high school girl in love with her senpai," he said, acting like he's a schoolgirl who is in love with me. I walked past him, ignoring his existence. The annoyance in me raised, a little more and the Akatsuki will have to find me a new partner. 

"Deidara senpai..." he came to me, whining. Good lord please, just take him away. "Are you still mad?" he asked, the anger in me started fuming again.

"TOBI LEAVE..hm" I yelled, before walking straight ahead. I'm going to find this three-tailed beast, I'm going to find it and get it back to the hideout. During our meeting, I will ask Pain to take this trash of a partner and put him with someone else because I truly can't handle him. A few minutes after I realized that Tobi had actually left me alone. I sighed in relief, god's gift is silence. I will never take silence for granted ever again.

I climbed up a tree and looked around, maybe I can rest here without Tobi, I deserve some rest without him. I leaned back, my legs parted, and my arms placed in between my legs. If I can just sit back and reflect, maybe I can dispose of this anger inside of me caused by Tobi.

Before I know it, I hear a familiar voice.

"DEIDARA SENPAI"

I opened my eyes to find Tobi's mask right in front of my face, his hands placed on my thighs as he leans forward. I pushed him away and yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT TOBI..hm..". My eyes darted to the sky, which is now red and orange. Looks like its almost sunset soon. Looks like I have been resting for quite a while.

"I found the three tails senpai" Tobi informed me, excitedly clapping his hands together. The three tails? No way. I looked at Tobi and I furrowed my eyebrows, doubting him completely. 

"I have no time for your games tob-"

"It's in a lake at south" he pointed, sounding very serious even with his ridiculous child-like voice. I stood up and stretched, before jumping down, I looked over to notice the sunset reflecting from what seems to be water. I looked at Tobi who is now walking there. 

A lake? Could it be he really found the three tails?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deidara senpai its thanks to me that we managed to catch the three tails right?" Tobi said while we reached the hideout. I placed my hand on the entrance, slowly unlocking it.

"Who was it that bombed the three tails close to death..hm..?" I asked Tobi while having my art drag the beast inside. "You Deidara Senpai.." Tobi said adoringly, walking behind me."Tobi, why do you call me Senpai so much, I don't even know how old you are..what if I'm younger than you..hmm?" I said to Tobi, who was now done observing the three-tailed beast and turned his attention to me.

"Deidara Senpai, age doesn't matter, I still think you're like a senpai to me," he said, shrugging and walking towards me. I rolled my eyes. Age doesn't matter huh? That's kind of cliche really. I've heard it way too much but not in this context.

"I'm going to my room..hmm" I announced to him, walking off.

The Akatsuki hideout isn't really like a hotel, in fact, its called a hideout for a reason. Our rooms are simple, one candle for a source of light, one bed and a table for anything we want to place. We don't live here, but its a place for us to rest for sure.

"Deidara Senpai.." Tobi called out for me, just when I entered my room. "Tobi...I want to rest" I said to him, sounding a little more monotone than usual, unable to express anger or frustration anymore, I am tired from spending days with him, going in and out of towns, having to deal with such a child at my age. I feel like I'm babysitting someone's lost son.

"Can I sit with you Deidara Senpai?" He asked, his voice sounding much happier, almost as if expecting too much that I'd say yes.

"No," I said, quickly shutting the door.

I took off my Akatsuki Robe and placed it on the table, the robe is extremely hot, I don't understand how some of the members can wear it all the time. I reached for my hair tie and took it off, allowing my hair to finally breathe.

"Deidara Senpai.." Tobi said again, knocking on my door quietly. Why does he want to sit with me?

I walked towards my bed and laid down, I better get some sleep now before the extraction process, 3 days without sleep would be a pain. "Deidara senpai please?" I could hear Tobi continued on to beg from outside my door. If I act like I can't hear him, he will eventually go away. That's what I told myself, as I closed my eyes.

As I was falling asleep, I could feel a hand brush my front hair away, is this a dream? Have I not gotten affection for so long that I'm receiving it mentally now. Is this a form of insanity?.

But it feels nice, my heart softens as I remember the last time I received such affection, I can't even remember when was that. The soft fingers stroke my hair, from the side of my forehead until down behind my ear, the hand made the same movements over and over again, providing me comfort in such a mean world.

I turned the other side, accidentally feeling someone's breath right on my face. This dream feels so real, I know that if I open my eyes it'll end. Just then I decided to snuggle closer, feeling the other individual's warmth. It would be nice if I was able to feel love, but I don't think I'm capable of it.

First of all, who wants to love a maniac suicide bomber, why would anyone want to be with someone like that? Second of all, I'm in the Akatsuki, I'm an S- ranked criminal, I am in bingo books and I have the Anbu looking for me. I don't even know why I'm still alive.

Just then, I felt a pair of soft lips kiss my forehead. My eyes shot open, I sat up and looked around my room, but nobody was there. That dream felt too real, it just felt too real. Sometimes you wish your dreams are real and that you're living through them, but as for someone who doesn't have a dream, that felt like something I wanted. Love.

Who am I kidding? I'm incapable of love. I don't know what love feels like, nor do I worry about finding it. My art is all I need, that is love to me.

"Deidara Senpai?" Tobi's voice rang through the halls, making its way into my room.

Not this again.

"Deidara Senpai its time for the extraction" Tobi informed me from outside my door. I groaned this long damn process again. Can we just get to the part where we all conquer the world?. "Yeah I'm coming..." I said yelled from inside the room.

Here we go again. Three days and three nights.