Threat

Obito left to go get some food as I sat in the room alone, trying to figure out how to find Sasuke. Does Obito know about Sasuke and Itachi? I mean he is an Uchiha. Doesn't matter.
I took out the map that Zetsu gave me, which pinpoints all the known hideouts of Orochimaru. If I can find out, where he is going; maybe. Just maybe I can kill him before he gets to Itachi.

Another thing is I don't want him to kill Itachi, because I want to kill Itachi personally. The grudge I hold for losing battle with him, I honestly have not forgotten it still. That eye enrages me. Itachi doesn't have to get dirt on his hands in order to do such a thing and it irritates the fuck out of me. He thinks he's better than us just because of his clan's renowned power, he was just born into a powerful clan but that doesn't mean he is powerful. Not more powerful than me at least.

"All this thinking is giving me a headache..hm" I muttered under my breath, leaning my head forward onto the table. A gush of wind blows in the room, I started to drift into sleep.

"Deidara.."

I turned around, to see Itachi. What the fuck, when did he pop up. He sat nearby the window, which was left open, observing me. "Itachi.." I yelled, annoyed that he made me jump. "You could've come in through the fucking door.."

He looked up at me, his Sharingan piercing through my soul. Everything started to spin as I looked at him, Genjutsu. This is really it. Too bad I've trained my eye to avoid Genjutsu. I quickly broke out of his Genjutsu, feeling myself regain my consciousness.

"Genjustu doesn't work on me, Itachi..hm.." I said standing up and walking towards him. "What do you want..hm?" I asked, looking at him. "I know everything.." Itachi said, his eyes cold and emotionless. I groaned and looked away, he acts cool all the time it's so annoying. He looks at me like I'm nothing like I don't interest him at all.

"I don't have much more time," Itachi said, his arms crossed. I looked at him, not much time? what does THAT mean? I looked at Itachi, who has now begin to explain what he meant. "Sasuke is coming to kill me.." Itachi said, he nodded, it seems like he was certain of his death. "Itachi he's your younger brother.."

"He killed Orochimaru, the very person who trained him.." Itachi said, looking at me dryly. "His heart is filled with hate...I am now ready to fight him.."

"I want to kill you before he does...hm," I yelled angrily, pushing him against the wall. "I fucking hate the look you give me, you look down on me..on my art.. " I said through gritted teeth, my anger at its peak. "I will prove to you that my art is more powerful than the Sharingan, art of explosives is better than that wicked eye of yours..hm.." I said, my eyes full of hate looking at Itachi, right into his Sharingan.

"You can't even if you tried," Itachi said as he looked into my eye. Itachi looks down on me, definitely.

"You want to fucking bet on that..hm?"

"You don't interest me Deidara...I just wanted to remind you to stay away from Sasuke...there's a reason why he's the only one from my clan that I didn't kill.."

"I will kill him before you Itachi..then I'll kill you..hm.." I said as I gripped his shoulders tighter, showing him that I mean it. "Deidara..don't come between us..you will die," Itachi said confidently as his body slowly start to disperse into a flock of crows.

The flocks of crows start to fully form as they flew out a window. A shadow clone, I should've known. Itachi wouldn't risk coming here without the knowledge of the Akatsuki. Of course, he'd send his clone instead.

"This isn't a warning, its a threat"

His voice echoes onto his absence, making me remind of his words and his request. I gripped my Akatsuki robe, angry about what Itachi said.