Obito

*WARNING: SMUT*

As i sat on the bed, Tobi leaned closer.

"My name is Obito" he said, smiling at me, as if relieved to finally be able to introduce his true self rather than hiding behind that facade, it must have been exhausting for him.

"Obito..." I repeated his name, his expression changed and his smile got even wider as he throws his head back and laughed like a little kid. I looked over to Obito, wondering what was so funny. He stopped laughing and looked back at me, our eyes locked.

"I like the way it sounds when its said with your voice" Obito complimented, his hand now on his chin, looking at me adoringly. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the door, thinking if i should really let him stay longer. The longer he is here, the more this sexual tension grows, let me just ask him to leave soon.

5 more minutes, then I'll kick him out.

"Deidara..did you know I requested from Pain to be your partner?" Obito asked, now catching my attention. I turned to him, gesturing him to elaborate.

"The first day i joined Akatsuki i thought you were pretty, well I thought you were a girl-"

I punched obito in the stomach. But my hand went through him.

"Deidara PLEASE..that was so close.." he said letting out a sigh of relief, he absolutely didn't foresee that move.

"Just because I have long hair and i wear eyeliner doesn't mean i'm a girl.." i said to him, my teeth gritted. I hate it when people think i'm a girl. Even Hidan thought i was a girl, openly flirting with me until i spoke up and he realized i'm a guy.

All the other Akatsuki members enjoy this way too much, i think it is a inside joke between them whenever someone calls me a girl. Nevertheless, I am glad that some people think i'm a pretty girl, it is quite flattering at times however I don't like to not be misgendered as much as the next person.

"You're amazing Deidara" Obito said out of nowhere, i turned to look at him, showing how i'm unimpressed with his flirtatious words. Lucky for me, my face lies better than my body. I hated myself as I felt my heart race a little faster at his praise, feeling my ego rise by the second. He sat up and moved his hand under my chin, slowly moving his thumb up to my bottom lip, lightly brushing it with his thumb, I looked back at Tobi, questioning his intentions.

Does he really love me? Or is this just another facade of his?

"Can i?" Tobi asked, his eyes moving between my eyes and my lips. My eyes darted to the door.

10 more minutes, then i'll kick him out.

Without saying anything, I grabbed the side of Obito's neck, pulling him in, obviously this startled him but I could tell he was pleasantly surprised. I playfully brushed my lips against his. I did this for quite some time and backed away every time he tried to lean in, teasing him awfully. Obito groaned and pulled back, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed, "Deidara stop playing" he said, his voice deep and seductive without even an ounce of effort. He letting out a small laugh trying to hide his frustration towards the sexual teasing, in response I smirked at how my sexual teasing is affecting him.

There's just something attractive about his frustration, the way he holds back from forcing himself over me. I laughed too, but through all the sexual teasing, another thought formed in my mind. I felt myself get hard as I saw his eyes almost beg to kiss me, he licked his lips every single time he looked at me. His eyes now serious and full of hunger . "Deidara please" he said softly, almost begging. His hand now at the side of my waist, lightly holding onto it as he softly strokes my bare skin as his hand slipped into my Akatsuki robe.