Rinnegan

"Itachi is out..now his younger brother joins.." Kisame said, sounding interested at the turn of events that have occurred. Sasuke walked towards the main chair and sat down, his expression still confused, sad and angry altogether. However, his composure seemed a little relaxed now. Looks like he's calming himself down. "We will destroy the leaf village..." Sasuke said, exchanging glances between his group, which was now apparently called Taka.

"You say that but how do you intend to go about it?" I asked Sasuke, sitting on the table of the hideout, facing him. Don't get me wrong, it still angers me so much whenever I see him. He took Deidara away from me, my second chance at love. But he's also important for this project to work because I know a person who wants him, I am expecting the person to come forth to meet me. With that trade, we will be able to build an army for the war.

He looked at me, looking like he isn't ready to attack it just yet, even he knows the time it would take to plan. "I recommend you destroy the ones on top first, you might not be able to take them all at once," Kisame said, turning to Sasuke, his arm wrapped around his sword.

"Don't underestimate us.." Suigetsu said, smirking at Kisame. "We still haven't settled that last game of ours.." He said to Kisame, as he eyed Kisame's sword.

"Don't start please..." Zetsu said, almost begging. I could say the same, we only have a few hideouts left and this is the best one we got, I'm not looking forward to destroying it so soon. As they continue talking about the next move, I eyed the slightly distraught Sasuke, now pale from finding out about the truth of Itachi, his older brother. I looked into his eyes, recognizing the familiar look. There it is, the look of lost hope. He understands that there is no such thing as peace, as fairness in this world. "The village sure did cause Itachi a lot of pain.." I said as I looked at Sasuke, who's now looking up at me. He looked away, probably still processing his deep hate that has formed for the village.

"I think its time our plan goes on.." Zetsu said, smiling at me. I looked forward at Sasuke, his eyes still filled with conflict and confusion, not over the truth about Itachi's past. I nodded at Zetsu, knowing that he now understands the meaning of true pain, the unfairness of the world.

"I have something to settle first.." I said to Zetsu, as I thought of my next move. "I'm getting that Rinnegan.."

"Isn't that just a myth?" Suigetsu asked as he scratched his head, I shook my head no. "One of our deceased members have the Rinnegan, if I can obtain it, the plan will go on smoothly..." "There's always a little truth in these myths.." Jugo said looking at Suigetsu, who nodded calmly as he taps his fingers on his blade. Karin crossed her arms, not saying anything. Her eyes moved towards Sasuke, looking at him adoringly. Ah, I see it now.

"Jugo you're agreeing to this?" Suigetsu asked, looking at Jugo. "I mean, destroying a village? getting our faces printed into a bingo book? Join this Akatsuki cult?"

"We're not a cult.." Kisame said rolling his eyes, obviously tired of this water boy's unrealistic concerns, unrealistic to us at least. "Just erase evidence of you being there...after the attack.." Zetsu suggested, smiling at Suigetsu. "You're a plant, of course, it's easy for you.." Suigetsu said looking at Zetsu, who is now a little offended by the water boy's words.

"You're no different...water boy.." Half dark Zetsu said teasingly, as Suigetsu looked angry. He turned to Jugo, expecting a logical and satisfactory response from the buff guy. Jugo looked at Suigetsu, not knowing what to respond to the smaller boy.

"I'll go wherever Sasuke goes.." Jugo responded calmly, looking at Suigetsu, who is now distraught over the chaos he is dragged into. "Day by day I question my life decisions.." Suigetsu said as he lets out a sigh. Karin rolled her eyes and Suigetsu noticed this, he teasingly looked at Karin. "I don't have to ask Karin about this one because wherever Sasuke goes, she'll be there.."

"SUIGETSU" Karin yelled as she punched Suigetsu, his face transforming into water before it reshaped again. Sasuke kept quiet, his eyes on the two, who are still continuously arguing. I decided that it's settled and I'll let Sasuke do what he can for now.

"Now that you are part of the Akatsuki-" Sasuke cut me off by saying "I'm not in your stupid organization, but for the sake of destroying the Hidden Leaf... I'm helping..."

I nodded, trying to not act up because I was cut off by this brat. "Catch the eight tails.." I said as I looked at the Jugo, Suigetsu, Karin and Sasuke. Jugo and Suigetsu nodded, Karin and Sasuke looked at me, arms crossed. I got up and walked towards the exit. "I have other matters to attend to..." I told them as I walked out, hearing mutters from Suigetsu about how hasty I am. I hope they can do what has been requested. After all, it is Sasuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-why are you doing this...Madara.." Konan said as she gasped for air. I gripped her Akatsuki cloak, choking her harder by pressing the pressure of her tied cloak to her neck. I chuckled darkly, as she starts to gasp for air. "Nagato betrayed me.." I said to her, my teeth gritted. I lowered her down a bit to hear what she has to say. "We...are putting.....our hope....onto...naruto..." she said, as she coughs again, the strain and pressure of her neck becoming unbearable. I narrowed my eyebrows, looking at her. "He will bring us all peace.." she said as she gasped for air right after. "There is no such thing as peace.."

"There is...Naruto will achieve it..we believe in him..." Konan said, smirking at me. This angered me even more, it was because of Nagato and Konan that I have to use the hard way now, an extreme shift in my plans. Oh, how I wish they realized how big of a dent they put in my plans. I looked at her, my Sharingan glaring at her through my half broken mask, which still covers my face.

"Both of you....are pathetic...peace is non-existent..keep on chasing that worthless dream of yours..." said as I raised her high, causing her to choke, the pressure on her neck presses in, her eyes rolled back into her head as she finally starts to pass out due to lack of oxygen. I held her eyes open and forced her to look into my eye. "Where is Nagato's body..." I asked as I activated my Sharingan. When I got the info, I instantly dropped her body onto the water.

"Pathetic.." I said as I watched her body float on the water, very much lifeless right now. That naruto brat, the way he ruined my plans. The scale of his damage is somewhat large. I looked over at Konan's dead body, feeling nothing. Konan was nothing to me, to begin with, comrades are nothing to me. Even if they mean something to me, it only means that they will be taken away from me.

Using my Kamui I transported to the location she gave me. Before I knew it, I was in a bright room surrounded by flower origamis, which undoubtedly was made by Konan. The room was surrounded by lights, this might just be the hidden rain's brightest room given that sun doesn't really shine here, due to the constant rain. I walked towards the body on the right, which is unmistakably Nagato. On the left was Yahiko, who I have watched die right before my eyes. I reminisced the time where I convinced Nagato to join the Akatsuki. It's a shame that they died to believe that I was Madara, never knowing my real identity.

I stopped in front of Nagato, his red hair now white from the extraction of his life and death Jutsu, the Rinne Rebirth. I lifted Nagato's eye, I saw his Rinnegan on display. "Such a pity you betrayed me, Nagato... you were truly the key to my plans... now I have to unlock it myself," I said quietly, eyeing the pale corpse in front of me. This is the key to my next step. The valuable key. As I took his eye, I placed it in a little liquid-filled container, keeping it safe and preserved. I shall operate it later on at the hideout, maybe even Zetsu can help me. Now time to get back to the hideout, I'll get this eye to replace my left one.

I walked out, I looked up at the raining sky. The droplets of rain still as strong as ever, the skyscrapers of the city high and mighty, nothing like the other villages. I looked at the dark sky, grey and gloomy, feeling like I relate to it. Ever since Deidara's death, that's how I have been feeling. I shivered as I thought about how cold and lonely it really is without him. A similar sharp sting sensation occurred in the middle of my chest.

Deidara wait for me, I'm close to creating a world with you, even if it's just a Genjustu. I'll make sure we end up together, I'll make sure we'll get our happily ever after this time, Deidara...