Remember

As I felt Obito's lips against mine, I felt a string of emotions instantly. The sting against my neck disappeared as I felt my heart flutter. I felt Obito kiss me hungrily, he must've been holding it back for a long time.

After a few seconds, he pulled away. His finger traces my skin, gently as he placed his forehead against mine.

"Deidara..." he said as he smiled, I could feel my face heat up as I nervously pulled my head back, now looking at Obito.

"Obito..." I said quietly as I looked into his eyes. He looked back at me before his expression changed, a look of concern now plastered on his face. Before I could say anything, he asked me a question.

"Deidara do you...remember?"

I looked at him, confused.

Remember? What am I supposed to remember?

Did he do this just for me to recall something?

"I...I don't..." I said quietly, my voice low and shaking. Just then I saw how disappointed Obito looked, he looked broken, hopeless. There's an important piece that he wants me to remember, I just know it. Though the curse that blocked my feelings has now been removed, I still can't remember my past.

"I'm sorr-" I got cut off by Obito pulling me in for a hug, his warm body heated my cold paper-like skin. His arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe. With Obito, I feel as if I can get away with anything, with someone to protect and shelter me this way.

Why am I feeling this way, why does he feel like home?

"Deidara...it's okay.." he said quietly as his hands stroked my long blonde hair, I buried my face against his shoulder as I find comfort in his presence. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me, his eyes teary.

"In my Genjutsu world, I'll be there with you..." he said quietly as he stroked my face, his soft palms now comforting my nervous emotions.

"You'll be there with me, always...we can..go on dates together again and play those kunai throwing knives again..." Obito said as a tear rolled down his face, he forced himself to form a smile as he cupped my face.

"I'm in love with you Deidara, I always have been, when you left I felt so lost, all I wanted was a few more days with you, but in my Genjustu world I know I'll be with you, a part of you will live on within me forever, we will have our own house, we'll...go out every now and then and I'll put your clay sculptures around the house..." Obito babbled on as his tears rolled down his face, his smile still stayed on his face, though it is obvious that this hurts him.

"Obito..." I said as I smiled at him, my hand reached up and wiped the tears off his face. I took a deep breath before I continued on with my words.

I get it now, I was Obito's lover. This is like a sort of workplace romance, that indeed went right up until my death. The relationship or at least the chemistry must've been amazing, enough for him to breakdown in front of me like this. I always knew there was something going on with the way Obito looked at me, it was not the way comrades, or at least work partners would look at each other. Now it all makes sense, but unfortunately, the only thing I have unlocked now are my emotions, not my memories.

"No wonder I fell in love with you, you're amazing...Obito...hm" I said as I smiled at him, I watched as his face drops and completely neutralizes, his expression now both shocked and shy at what I just said. "I needed that, thank you," Obito said as he smiled at me, this time his smile was genuine.

"I'm sorry I don't remember....hm..." I said quietly as I left a peck on his lips, in hopes it will comfort him.

We stood there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's presence. Obito smiled before putting his mask back on, he pulled me closer and once again our surroundings started to move, circular patterns formed as I closed my eyes, I didn't want to get dizzy. When I opened my eyes, we were back at where he picked me up.

"I'll be going now, I'll win this war for you," Obito said as he slowly lets go of my hand, once again my hand felt cold without his touch. He walked backwards as he smiled back at me, before turning and running off. I watched as he ran off to the west, ready to continue the war.

"Deidara..." Sasori called, out of nowhere. I looked up and saw that Sasori was on a tree, his back against the tree, he looked relaxed. "Danna...you lazy asshole...hm..." I said smugly as I smirked at him. He looked down as a smile formed on his face, a light thud was felt against my feet as Sasori jumped down; now approaching me. "You're back Brat..." Sasori smirked as he lightly punched my shoulder. I smiled back at him, but my face quickly fell as I looked back at him. Sasori raised an eyebrow as he saw my expression, questioning what it was for.

"I don't remember my..well...memories..hm.." I said as I looked down in disappointment. Sasori nodded understandingly and looked at me. "I guess let's just go on with the plan then..." Sasori said as he started to walk towards the west."Didn't you want to wait for a signal to go?" I asked as Sasori turned back, looking at me.

"Fuck the signal, we're going..." Sasori said as he gestured me to come along with him.

As we walked, Sasori noticed the disappointment on my face and I could tell that it was sort of irritating him. As mean as Sasori looks, he hates it when people around him are feeling negative. He says that it's not because he cares, but it's because it affects their performance and he feels like they will drag him down along with him.

"Can you stop?" Sasori said, sounding annoyed as we reached a nearby forest. I looked at Sasori, feeling annoyed. "Let me be in my feels? I was unable to feel for days..hm..?" I said to Sasori who is now looking at me as if he wants to pick a fight.

"Be sad all you want, just don't drag us down with those unnecessary emotions of yours.." Sasori said as he looked forward and moved faster, getting ahead of me. This prick.

"Danna you fuckin-" I got cut off as I felt a sharp pain go through my head. I groaned out in pain as I felt my head throbbing as a few seconds passed. "Deidara..." Sasori said, sounding a tad bit concerned as he approached me. I sat on the ground, holding my head, which was in immense pain. It felt as if my head was about to burst, to accurately describe it, the stinging pain from my neck has moved up to my head. I felt Sasori's hand touch the back of my head. "Are you in pain?" Sasori asked as his fingers slowly started massaging the back of my neck. I nodded quietly in response, indicating that I do indeed feel pain.

"That's weird...reanimations can't feel pain Deidara..." Sasori said as a weird look formed on his face. Sasori isn't wrong, reanimations aren't flesh and blood. We, by common sense and nature of the Jutsu, are unable to feel pain. So what is this physical pain that I feel so intensely?

"If you have a headache, this is where you-" he got quiet as he touched the back of my neck. "Deidara...hold on..." He said as he pushed my hair away which was covering the back of my neck, my blonde hair falling to my side.

"What is this paper?" Sasori asked as his finger traced over the back of my neck. "P-paper?" I asked, feeling confused as hell.

What paper? what is Sasori talking about? There's a piece of paper behind my neck?

"Hōki...suru.." Sasori said as he turned back to me. "What? what do you mean abandon?" I asked as the pain continued on, I whimpered in pain as the throbbing in my head intensified. It really feels like my head is going to explode, I'm not exaggerating this.

Sasori looked at me with this weird look on his face, it's the look that says it all; he knew something and he was about to do something. "Deidara...keep quiet" Sasori said as his hands covered my mouth, the grip of his palm gripping my face.

"Mhm mh fucm?" I said trying to get my words out, which only sounded more muffled as Sasori covered my mouth even more. "Quiet...Brat..." Sasori said as I felt his fingers scraping something off my neck. His fingers tapped on my neck for a few seconds before I felt him pull on what seems like my skin. Is it my skin? What is he doing?

What is that?

What is this feeling?

Why am I so anxious?

Then all of a sudden, I hear a light rip as everything around me turned white, the atmosphere changed as...

Everything came flooding back.