Anger

"KATSU" I yelled as I jumped forward, hearing the explosives behind me explode, I turned around to observe how far the explosion went. It pierced through the ground, blowing up a good amount of the dirt.

Ever since the news about Itachi's death has reached other members of the Akatsuki, it has also reached the other nations, even though it has only been a day. Similarly, ever since yesterday, I've been perfecting my composition C3. I have C4 in mind too but I hope I never would have to use it since it takes on massive chakra. I looked into my clay pouch, noticing that there isn't much clay left. Its been a day since Itachi's death. I sighed and sat down, my head full of thoughts.

As I sat down near a tree, I felt a presence standing beside me. My legs were left swinging on each side of the tree as I decided to call out the person, notifying that I know of their presence...

"I know you're there Tobi..hm"

"Deidara..." he said as he jumped upwards onto the tree branch, now kneeling before me. His orange mask covers his face as his eyes stayed on me. I looked back at him, my eyes looking cold and reserved. He should be able to realize that my frustration is taking over me.

"What do you want Tobi..." I said as I looked up at him as he slowly takes his mask off. "I wanted to see how you are" Obito confessed, placing his mask down. He reached out and held my hand, gently placing a kiss on my ring finger. A smile formed on my face, but it quickly faded away as I looked at Obito's eye, his right eye especially. The Sharingan on full display.

I pulled my hand away and looked away from him. That eye. That degrading eye. Every time an Uchiha looks at me I can feel it, the elitism they feel like they hold. That's the only thing that wicked clan holds dear to their heart, egotistical beings. I leaned on the tree, trying to find the easiest way to explain to him my motives without him causing a ruckus. No, Obito will cause a ruckus anyway, he wants to keep me safe. Well, I'm not a child. Its easier to say things as it is.

"I want to kill him..hm," I said quietly under my breath as I moved away from the tree and stood up. Obito was looking at me but I turned away, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"Deidara..."

"Don't tell me what to fucking do Obito...hm" I yelled at him, the anger in me raging. I turned to face him, only to be met with worried eyes and...that Sharingan. It enrages me still. I gripped my Akatsuki robe and looked at Obito, my anger still fuming. "I'm not a child for you to protect me Obito..hm" I continued on, closing my eyes as I try to calm down. "If you love me, let me handle this, this is my fight"

"Deidara...I just don't want you to get hurt.."

"Obito..." I said, my teeth gritted. I looked at him, he still had the same worried expression on his face. He stood up and looked at me. Our eyes met, but it didn't calm me down. Suddenly, Obito's hand reached out and pulled me in for an embrace, the taller boy now holding tight onto me. "I love you Deidara..."

It was a moment of silence as the wind blows, the trees around us shook gently, leaving the sounds of rustling around us, the sound of birds from a distance could also be heard in this silent moment, it was just us, Obito and me.

"Obito..leave me alone hm"

Nevertheless, the anger inside of me still grows as I recall what is my true aim. That is my only aim currently. I lightly pushed him away, meeting eyes with Obito. His eyes teary and filled with sadness, as if it was pouring out of his own pain. "I've lost so many people I love.."

"Obito..please," I said, sounding tired as I gripped onto his hand, holding it. "I don't want you to go.." Obito sobbed, his voice breaking. He looked at me with tears falling down his face. This broke my heart instantly, the anger inside of me started to die down. But I can't let Obito stop me in my tracks, not now.

I looked up at him, my hand touched his face, wiping off his tears. I cupped his face and gestured him to look at me. I leaned in and kissed him, it was short but I tried to make it memorable. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Obito.."

I said as I jumped off, I heard him yelling out my name, but I decided to continue on. I'm technically not breaking Obito's promise, but I am bending it. I'm risking myself to go satisfy my ideals. But at the end of the day, all I really want to do is to kill Sasuke Uchiha.

Obito swung by me, attempting to stop me. His mask back on his face as he waved his hand, trying to tell me to stop. I ignored him and went on forward. Obito doesn't know I know where Sasuke Uchiha is, so he thinks I'm just aimlessly running. As I moved faster, I noticed a figure walking in a distance. I stopped and put on my long-range eye enhancer.

"Deidara.." he stopped beside me. I moved my hand and gestured for him to stop talking. I adjusted my lens, looking forward.

It was no mistake, it's exactly the location Zetsu gave me. It was no mistake, he's wearing a black cloak. I looked at Obito, now nodding at him as I took out some clay and made two clay birds, hopping onto it as I took off.

Now is my chance, to kill Sasuke Uchiha.

As I flew above, I looked at him from below. He turned around as if sensing there's danger. "Come out, who are you?" he asked turning around. His eyes looked normal, not showing any signs of the Sharingan. Now's my chance, while he's distracted. I flew above him and before he can move, I aimed my clay birds towards him. As they reach the ground, I jumped off and yelled 

"KATSU"

The ground shook as it exploded, leaving smoke to cover the spot I attacked. I landed on my feet as Tobi ran out from behind the tree, now looking at the scene.

"I DID IT, I defeated Sasuke Uchiha hm," I said, happily as Tobi walked towards me. "Good for you Senpai!" Tobi exclaimed, walking towards me. Now, my art is truly superior.

As the smoke faded away, there stood a big white snake, protecting Sasuke from the impact. This is Orochimaru's snake. Sasuke stood there, tall and confident. Sasuke smirked at me, his eyes full display of the Sharingan. It's almost as if his eyes were mocking me. This Uchiha...the look he is giving me. It's getting on my nerves.

So now the battle begins...