Found

As I woke up the following day, I noticed Obito behind me, hugging me as tight as ever. "You're awake?" I heard him say as he hugged me tighter. "Is this what they call spooning..hm?" I asked Obito, I could feel his lips smile against my neck. His finger went up to my face and poked my cheek, I turned to him as he asked "How does it feel...Deidara?"

"Just shut up and continue hugging me will you..hm?" I said rolling my eyes as I turned away, Obito chuckled as he pulled me in tighter, his warm naked body pressing against mine. This is how I want to spend my mornings, for the rest of my life. I closed my eyes and rely on the easiness of the air take over me, a light feeling in my heart was born as I felt the arms around me pull me closer, much closer than I have ever gotten to anyone before.

A few minutes later, Obito got up and went to shower. I laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, feeling all sorts of new emotions and trying my best to process them all. If only we can finish catching these tailed beasts and get over with the whole Akatsuki missions, I want to just be by Obito's side. But it's so hard with us being in an organization like this.

Suddenly I heard a tap on the window, I turned and saw Zetsu. What the fuck is he doing here? These Akatsuki members really don't know the definition of privacy huh. I grabbed my sheets and pulled them with me as I walked towards Zetsu, who looked very eager to say something. "Zetsu..what are you doing here...hm?"

"HALOOO DEIDARA," He said, sounding particularly excited. I rolled my eyes and opened the window, to take a good look at Zetsu and to hear what he is going to say. Zetsu eyed my questionable condition, I looked like I was railed all night (which I was) but very energetic simultaneously. I snapped Zetsu back to me as I snapped my fingers in front of his face, regaining his attention. I raised my brow and looked at him.

"Zetsu this better be important because I'm about to leave on a new missio-"

"Sasuke Uchiha is heading towards an Uchiha hideout to battle Itachi..hm," Zetsu said to me. At that moment I realized, I have to get there before he does. "Zetsu how do you know-"

"Pain requested that I followed Itachi, so I made a white Zetsu clone and followed him and Kisame, my clone heard Itachi's plan when he explained it to Kisame and here I am now..." Zetsu said. "That fool is going to die.." Half black Zetsu said, sounding confident. "Sasuke or Itachi?" I asked, waiting for a response. "My bets are all on Itachi, Sasuke stands no chance.." Half black Zetsu said, he let out a burst of dark laughter after. "Don't be too sure, Sasuke killed Orochimaru remember? It seems like he has more tricks up his sleeves..Orochimaru is however weaker than Itachi...". Zetsu nodded and gave me the location of the Uchiha Hideout, south-west, 3 o'clock straight from the village entrance. Until the mountains of a forest could be seen, it's somewhere there. "Just a reminder, those hidden leaf brats are pursuing him as well...Naruto is along with them"

Those leaf ninja again? Fucking hell.

"Alright Zetsu, I'll handle that Orochimaru's pupil, I'll consider it a favour for my dear Danna, who had such hate for Orochimaru... it's the least I could do for Sasori...hm," I said, remembering how Sasori would talk about Orochimaru while we went on missions, his voice full of hate. Zetsu nodded and left, his body seeping into the tile woods and disappearing. I see what I have to do now.

For a day with Obito yesterday, I have lost sight of what my true aim is, which is to kill Itachi Uchiha. But since his younger brother is on his trail, it seems like I have to make a few changes to my plan, I have to kill Sasuke before he kills Itachi, now I know why Pain and Konan requested me to do this. They know that revenge is what I'll be striving on, the request is more personal to me than what I feel obligated to do. Its emotional manipulation even the slightest. I gritted my teeth thinking about how I will finally get to battle with that Uchiha brat.

Obito got out of the bathroom and looked at me, I turned and looked back at him seriously. "Let's continue on with the mission..hm," I said to him, as he nodded.

I went into the bathroom and got ready, for the fight I've been waiting for. A worthy opponent.
Obito observed me as I walked towards the bathroom, I think he can tell that there's something up with me. I closed the bathroom door and stood in front of the sink, taking a good look at myself. Today is the day Deidara, revenge shall be yours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deidara Senpai..." Tobi called out as I rushed towards the Uchiha Hideout. I turned around and looked at him, he jumped forward, now going beside me. "Where are we going senpai?"

"Zetsu located Sasuke...hm," I said quietly, looking forward. Tobi went quiet for a bit before speaking up. "Deidara please-"

"I know Tobi...I know...hm" I said, sounding a little too rude, but I was impatient and any sort of delay will only cause more issues. All of a sudden Tobi pushed me against a nearby tree, his strong arms holding me down."Obito this isn't the time to-" Tobi covered my mouth, gesturing me to keep quiet. All of a sudden, the sound of 3 ninjas passed by, followed by a ninja hound. I and Tobi stayed still for a considerable time, avoiding getting caught. As they went far enough, Tobi let go of me.

"The leaf ninja.." I said quietly, dusting off my Akatsuki cloak. Tobi took a step back and looked towards where they were going. "The brat is there...that Naruto brat...hm," I said to Tobi as I turned to look in the direction where the leaf ninjas are headed. "Damn it.." I said under my breath.

"Deidara Senpai...I'll go hold them back.." Tobi said, his excited childish person changed to a serious one. I looked at Tobi, who was dead serious about the idea. "How are you going to do that...hm?" I asked as I looked at Tobi, an anxious feeling rising from within me.

"I'll hold them back Senpai.." Tobi said, somehow still not breaking character. "After you're done with that, come find me.." I demanded Tobi, who nodded and stepped a few feet away from me, before using his Kamui and transporting somewhere else.

As he went I jumped forward, a smile forming on my face. Just you wait Itachi, Sasuke...my art will prevail. It always will prevail.

Art is an explosion.