Live

Although i now know Tobi's real identity, which is Obito, due to not wanting the others to know his true identity, he still has to put up his facade, acting all childish around me and such.

Its been a few days since me and Tobi have started our journey, i've been keeping track of checking Orochimaru's hideouts. Its funny how i'm tasked with protecting the very guy i want to kill, Itachi Uchiha.

My hate for the Uchiha clan has been planted ever since my fight with Itachi, however looking back at Obito, i do believe that the Uchihas were nice people, its just Itachi thats such an asshole.

"Deidara Senpai.." Tobi called out, he stuck out his hand as we're walking.

"Can we hold hands Senpai"

"No.." i replied, sounding uninterested on purpose. I tried to hide my smile as i turned to look at Obito, who has now shrugged and looked away. I do this a whole lot just to annoy Obito, i know he doesn't mind it as long as he gets to hold me throughout the night. For the past few nights we've been camping in the woods as we walk to the next hideout.

We've visited a few hideouts which belonged to Orochimaru but they're very much vacant. It's difficult to tell where Itachi's younger brother has went.

I got news from Pain that Sasuke is now recruiting people, to get revenge over Itachi. However looking back at how it went down, i'm sure i'll cross paths with him soon, especially with how close all of Orochimaru's hideouts are. Most of which is based in the current nation i am in, if only i can figure out where he's going first-

"DEIDARA SENPAI" Tobi said jumping and pointing at a town close by. Is this town safe? Will the Akatsuki be recognized here?

"Let's check it out first..hm.." i said nodding at Tobi, who now understood what i meant. Me and him walked into the town, acting neutral. If the villagers don't flinch or stare, we're good. If they don't act fake neutral, then we're good.

"Can we rest here for today SENPAI" Tobi whined, i was actually getting pretty tired myself and it would be nice to finally lay on an actual bed then camp out in the woods, but we still have to see how it is. I walked into one of the inns, Tobi following behind me. The receptionist looked up and smiled at both of us, i think we're safe.

"How can i help you?"

"One room for tonight please!" Tobi said excitedly. She looked at the both of us, "you don't want two separate rooms?"

"We're on a budget..hm.." i said quickly, before Tobi says anything more reckless. The receptionist smiled, as she flipped through her book, finding an empty room. Her eyes wander from time to time, to sneak looks at me. "What are you doing in such a small town?" she asked as she goes to pick out room keys, her face blushing a little. "we're travelers" Tobi said, his voice a little different than before. "You're shinobi aren't you?" she asked, her eyes looking at the both of us. I nodded and smiled at her, she rested her eyes on me for a bit before picking up a room key from the table.

"Alright, heres your room key, level 2" she said as she passed me the keys. "Have a nice stay handsome.." she winked at me and waved goodbye before going back to do her work.

Handsome?

"Thank you..hm.." i smiled at her as me and Tobi walked up stairs. Tobi was weirdly quiet throughout our way to the room, when i got to the room i opened the door and stepped in.

"Finally a nice room..hm..." i sighed, relieved that i can finally get a comfortable place to sleep in, as i took off my Akatsuki robe. I turned to Tobi who has now walked towards the window, looking down.

"Tobi we'll go eat later yeah?" I said, as i placed my clay bag on the table beside the window.

Tobi took off his mask and looked at me. He looked different, as if something was wrong.