Confession

"I love you.."

His words made my heart skipped a beat, I'm unsure whether I feel the same or not. I looked at him, my worried expression growing. He pulled away, vanishing any hope for a continuation of the potential kiss.

"Deidara I'm not here to ask you to marry me, I'm just confessing" He laughed, clearly noticing my look of panic, he then smiled at me. This beautiful man is smiling at me. Holy fucking shit.

Who would've known Tobi? who would've known?

"It's not just your art that I'm amazed of, it's you..all of you, the way your anger peaks and how you pout without noticing, the way you walk faster than me just to show that you're dominant," he said, his eyes filled with happiness, now that I can see it.

I looked away, not wanting him to read me like a book. I have to hide away this expression. I'm blushing, my face is burning. I can feel it.

"Deidara I don't expect you feel the same way but I'd love to give you time to fall in love with me..." he said, his hand reaching out for mine and his other holding up my face, gesturing me to face him. I looked at him and his words started to hit me. He loves me. Tobi loves me.

"I don't know what to say..." I gulped, hoping that it wasn't the wrong thing to say. I looked as Tobi smiled at me and put his mask back on, hiding his dashing looks.

"I wanted to look at you longer honestly..hm.." I said as I turned to get out myself of the waterfall, the longer I continue this conversation the stronger my lust gets for this guy. I better avoid that for now.

I looked back at Tobi, gesturing him to look away as I'm getting out. He shrugged and looked away, acting as if he isn't going to sneak little peaks later.

I got out and went to grab my clothes, putting them on behind the rock, to get a little privacy. I could hear Tobi get out of the water as he rushes to get ready as well. We have to get back to the hideout before Hidan and Kakuzu come back, or else they'd think something has happened.

After I finished undressing, I walked back out towards the front, still admiring the insects that fly around, I just realized how romantic this place is. Damn you, Tobi.

"Deidara.." Tobi called me, I turned to see Tobi but now I look at him in a new light. I still have so many questions for him.

Why the facade? The disguise? Why not come to meet the Akatsuki sounding and looking completely normal?

"Oi...So you're not going to call me Deidara Senpai anymore..hm?" I said back at him teasingly, I could feel him smile at the back of the mask.

"DEIDARA SENPAI" Tobi squealed, his usual high pitched voice returning.

"Not even a personality switch, you just became a whole new person..." I told him, letting out a laugh. As we walked out, I looked back at him.

"Thank you for showing me this place," I said, trying to sound appreciative. "It's not every day you're nice to me Deidara Senpai..." Tobi said, his high pitched voice continuing. "I have to keep up this facade Senpai since the other members don't know who I am" Tobi explained, as he waddles back to me, trying to catch up. "Talking about the facade, why do you keep this personality up?" I asked him but before he could answer, I asked another question "wait so your full name its Tobi Uchiha?" I asked, eager to hear the truth.

"I can't tell you that just yet Deidara Senpai," he said, sounding sorry. "In fact, the person who told me to hide my identity doesn't even know you have seen the real me" he added, as we walked our way back.

As we made our way back, we decided to enjoy the silence that has been occupied by the sound of crickets and owls. We are surrounded by nature after all.

As we made our way to the hideout, I stopped in front of the place and turned to Tobi.

"One more questions Tobi.."

"What is it senpai?"

"Did you come into my room while I was sleeping a few days ago?" I asked, my eyebrow raised as I stared at Tobi.

"Uh.." Tobi said, lost for words. He scratched his head and let out a little laugh. "Senpai...you locked the door didn't you?" he said, pointing his finger upwards as if he had found a loophole to my question. I stepped closer to Tobi, who was now only a few inches away.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

"SENPAI," he said, raising both his hands up defensively. I moved my finger up to his body to point at his chest and scold him for invading my privacy, but just then my hand went through him.

My eyes widen as I saw what happened, did my hand just went through him? What kind of Ninjutsu is this? No, it's not a Ninjutsu, I didn't see him form any hand signs. I looked back at him with my eyebrows furrowed, slightly annoyed. So this is why I can't bomb this idiot? This is his special power. He doesn't need to even dodge defences, this is his defence. Attacks just go through him.

No wonder after I was done bombing him the other day, the only thing ruined was the landscape, Tobi was left unharmed. So this is it, I see now.

He was in my room, I'm very sure of it. I'm just fucking sure of it.

"I see how it is Tobi..hm..." I said walking towards the Akatsuki door entrance, now pressing my hand over it to allow it to open. The doors slide open and Tobi ran to stand beside me, we both entered the hideout and the door closed on its own.

"I'm heading to bed Tobi..hm" I informed him while stretching. I walked towards my room and I could hear Tobi following me.

As I stepped into my room, I turned to close the door but Tobi was standing there, I glared at him and gestured him to move away, shaking my head as a sign of disagreement.

"Tobi LEAVE" I groaned, looking at the orange masked guy.

Tobi chuckled in his real voice and took off the mask, looking back at me. "Deidara you're so much more fierce when I have my mask on, but you're so quiet when I show you my face," Tobi said, smirking at me as he leans his figure onto the doorframe.

"Jerk, you think there's a difference..hm?" I said back to him, my voice getting louder as I got close to him.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Tobi asked, his eyes begging for approval. The smirk still on his face, as if tempting me to say yes.

"Tobi..."

"That's not my real name.." he said, his eyes looking on the floor. When he did look up to me, he smiled and gestured that he wanted to come in. I don't care what his real name is, I just want some beauty sleep.

"I just want to tell you more, in private..please? " he asked, almost giving me puppy eyes. Good lord Tobi..or..whatever the fuck his real name is.

We stood there for what seemed like forever, my eyes were getting heavy too, i figured the obvious exhaustion must have been displayed very well on my face. But Tobi stood there, his eyes still looking into mine, almost begging to come in. I groaned as i realized this could probably go on forever and that he won't leave me alone.

"Yeah yeah...come on in..hm..." I said finally giving in, annoyed as I hold the door open for him. "Just don't touch my stuff," I said as I close the door Tobi walked into my room.

"Thank you.." He said winking at me as he passes by me. God, this guy, flirting his way to hell it seems.

I turned towards the door, closing it and locking it entirely. I walked towards my table and took off my ninja headband, placing it onto the table. I turned around to see Tobi sitting on my bed, his mask on my table as well. I looked at this charming boy who is now on my bed looking at my room, how did I get here? How did I get into this situation? Am I the only one feeling this sexual tension?

He looked back at me and smiled, his hand gently pats the empty space next to him, gesturing me to sit down next to him. Now I guess its time to hear more of what he has to say.