Reanimation

"Finish her off then we can talk" I demanded sternly, still not wanting to believe that it's necessary to keep her alive. A hidden leaf ninja that knows of the location of this hideout, that is simply dangerous. I will not risk it. Kabuto looked at me and replied, his head tilted a little as he says "I wish I could but this Jutsu requires a living sacrifice...that is why I'm keeping this woman alive..."

"As they say, today's friend could be tomorrow's enemy...I simply don't believe you..." I said, sounding a little too rude, but what I speak of are facts. I can't trust anyone these days, especially after my own organization members had abandoned me along with their promises. "Why...Madara, you still don't trust me ?" Kabuto smirked as he placed his hand on his head. We stared at each other for a minute before Kabuto spoke up, trying to find a common ground between us. "How do I prove that I'm serious about this little collaboration of ours?" Kabuto asked as he looked up to me, his smug smile still plastered on his face.

Using my Kamui I transported out two living ninjas, both of which were Danzo's right-hand man. "Prove to me right now that the Jutsu requires a living sacrifice..." I crossed my arms, showing Kabuto that he has no choice but to do what I say. I looked over at the one I killed, then my eyes moved to observe the one under my Genjutsu.

"I can work with this.." Kabuto said rather calmly as he took out a scroll. "Reanimate this dead ninja I just killed, to the one I put under Genjustu..." I ordered as Kabuto smirked. He took out a kunai knife and cut off a piece of flesh from the dead ninja's body. "First and foremost I need the flesh of the ninja I want to summon, I achieve this by what some might call...grave robbing," he said as he cuts out a piece of flesh from the ninja's body.

He placed the bloody skin onto the middle of the scroll, in between the Jutsu formulas. "This is to retrieve their soul, however, if they were sealed away someplace else, then I can not revive them..." he said as he placed the scroll down. "Such as the third Hokage..who took the first and second Hokage with him when Lord Orochimaru summoned them back during the attack on the Hidden Leaf.."

"Even the fourth then?" I asked as I watched Kabuto clap his hand together, sitting in front of the ninja under my Genjustu. Well, that's a pity, if I could use Naruto's emotions against the fourth, then that would've been great. Emotional manipulation on the battlefield is much more useful, as much as humans want to, the only thing they can't hide from is their emotions. Imagine them at war with their family, friends, lovers, comrades, disciples and more. The pain will eventually be overbearing for them. I continued to observe the ritual.

Just then the ninja under Genjutsu was covered with bits of scroll paper, they gathered together and covered his entire body, he looked like a mummy for a second before his body dispersed and the dead ninja, appeared before us.

"That's how it works..." Kabuto said as he gets up, he walked towards the newly reanimated ninja and takes out a kunai knife that has a purple tag at the end. "I use this to control their personalities..." Kabuto said as he places the kunai knife behind their necks, the weapon slowly absorbing into their skin.

"With that, they will follow any order I bestow upon them, it is especially beneficial that they still maintain the strength and capabilities as if they were alive..." Kabuto said as he turned to me, looking confident that I believe him.

"Any damage they receive will not be fatal enough to kill them, they are already dead, so their bodies will just heal themselves by the pieces coming back together.." he said as he used his hand to punch the reanimated ninja, his arm dispersing into the torn paper before they gather and form back onto his arm.

"So they will be fighting an immortal army?" I asked Kabuto, as I observed the spot he had just punched. "I wouldn't confirm it right away, but it would be fun to test these on the battlefield.." Kabuto said as he walked away from the reanimated shinobi.

"All Jutsu has risks, even as ideal as this one..." I said, trying to understand the risks of this Jutsu. Kabuto looked back at me and smirked, he raised his hand as he proudly says "The best thing about this Jutsu is that there is no risk for the Jutsu user.."

A Jutsu without risks? That's an A-class Jutsu. I looked at Kabuto, although I distrust him, this Jutsu seems useful and especially beneficial to the war that is coming. All this talk with Kabuto wasn't helping, the fact that he has so much info on the Jutsu, the confirmation that the battle will be in his hands. It's all too risky for me to trust him with all I got.

"You still have not earned my trust.." I said as I backed away. I'm not sure whether to send him off or to kill him here. "We need trust to make this work, because if we do agree to this, understand that I control the battlefield.." Kabuto said as he summoned a white wood coffin which raised from under the ground, taking back the possession of the reanimated ninja.

"Well...Madara...I think I'll have an offer you can never refuse.." Kabuto said as a box raised out from the ground, the white wood box on full display. As the box fell open, there lies the body of a familiar figure. Long spiky black hair, that red armor. Is that...Madara Uchiha?

"How did you..."

"If we can work together, you can have the benefit of having Madara Uchiha, the actual one of course..." Kabuto said eyeing me, knowing that I am not who I say I am. "Maybe breaking your identity to the 5 Kage would be a wise choice too, they don't have to worry about Madara since you're not really him". I let out a laugh, he thinks this is threatening to me? He thinks this is what's going to make me agree to his plans? Pathetic. Orochimaru really has a naive one here. I chuckled as I looked down.

"A threat?"

"I'm not threatening you, but just so you know, with my help you will get what you desire.." Kabuto said, smiling at me. "Tsuki no Me.." I said quietly as I looked back at Kabuto.

"I'm still in doubt.."

"You don't have to be any more" Kabuto said as Madara's coffin fell into the ground, once again in Kabuto's control. A new white wood coffin popped up. Kabuto looked at me, his smile filled with darkness. As if he knows I'll drop my guard down after this one.

"As i said, I've gathered a lot of people for the war... all it requires is their DNA, luckily for me I was able to find traces of this one's DNA in the air..." Kabuto said as he pushes he glasses into his face again, noticing he does this when he tends to feel proud.

As the box fell open, my eyes widen. Kabuto noticed the way I froze, he smirked as he walked at the side of the box, pointing towards the corpse. I stood there motionless, my body almost compelled to walk towards the coffin, to examine a familiar figure I never thought I could see in corpse form.

That blond hair, pale cracked skin, the presence of mouths on the palm of the hands and most of all, that beautiful lifeless face.

"Deidara..."