Truth and Trust

"Deidara Senpai" Tobi called out, as he approached my door. "Are you ready senpai?" he asked, as the door slightly opened.

"yeah yeah give me a few minutes..hm, " I said as I grabbed my fishnet inner, turning to Tobi. His whole head peaked into my room, observing me. I could feel his eyes on my body as I glared back at him. This pervert has his own body to look at.

I wore my fishnet inner, then my cropped singlet before grabbing my clay bag, just in case I need to bomb this orange lollipop freak.

I put on my Akatsuki robe and my ninja headband on, finally fully dressed.

"Senpai...let's go," Tobi said happily jumping, as I walked out my door. "Where exactly is this place..hm?" I asked, my eyes focusing on the entrance of the hideout, ready to place my hand on the door seal to unlock it.

"I sneak out at night sometimes to go to this place senpai, it's better at night," Tobi said, emphasizing his last sentence with a much higher voice.

I looked at him before pressing my hand against the seal. Is Tobi for real? He isn't going to take me to some crappy place to prank me? is it actually a big deal to him? I think not.

We both walked out towards the land, jumping a few times to reach the top. I gestured for Tobi to direct the way, he happily walks in front of me.

As we walked towards the woods, I could hear a waterfall nearby, the sound of water, loud and clear.

"Deidara Senpai, I hope you like this place," he said, looking back at me, I could feel a smile forming at the back of his mask. I looked back, my eyebrows furred as I nod suspiciously, still unsure of his intentions. I looked up towards the sky and saw a firefly, only one, flying on its own but its light shines through. In the dark that little firefly lights up brightly, being the centre of attention.

"OH OH SENPAI"

"Hm?" I looked at Tobi, who was now walking towards me. "Can i please...blindfold you?"

"B-blindfold?" I stuttered in confusion, my eyes widen.

This is some kinky shit right here.

"No I meant as in, cover your eyes, it's okay if you don't want to, it's just that is a surprise for you" he quickly said, trying to explain himself better.

I don't trust this guy, I'll close my own eyes. My hand reached into my clay pouch, Tobi noticed this.

"SENPAI ITS NOTHING SUSPICIOUS" he confirmed as if promising me that it'll be fine.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Tobi, before closing them and reaching my hand out, gesturing him to lead me. I felt Tobi's hand grab mine as he pulled me towards the destination.

As I hear the sound of water flowing become louder and louder, my thoughts began to race with one another, trying to figure out if this is just another trick to deceive me. It's either he's trying to kill me, or maybe he and Kisame prepared sharks to devour me, or maybe...

"Deidara Senpai, open your eyes now," Tobi said, sounding very excited. He lets go of my hand and I can hear him step away from a few steps, ready to observe my reaction.

I slowly opened my eyes, ready to meet my death-

Right in front of me, were hundreds of fireflies, each glowing beautifully as they fly, all of them moving at a slow pace, making sure each and every single one of them is seen, not wanting to miss out. They fly cinematically around the waterfall, in which waters were glowing a light blue tint, almost as if there are lights underneath the water. The smell of freshwater filled my nose and the sound of crickets filled my ears, this is beautiful. This view is flawless, like a hidden dream in one's mind, an image only a few can admire in their heads, something out of a movie. This is almost like art.