Safe

"Obito...it's me.." I said as I watched Obito's eyes slowly open, his consciousness regained. His voice was low and dry, the energy loss from the previous fight very obvious. Obito coughed out blood as he quickly covers his mouth, splatters of blood fell onto his chest. His blood, deep red and thick but very little in amount, indicating that it wasn't a serious injury, just exhaustion that is too much for the human body. I quickly pulled him closer to me as his breathing slows down, feeling a wave of comfort wash over me to know that he is conscious now.

"Deidara...what are you doin-" I shushed Obito, prohibiting him from any further conversation. "Please don't talk, just listen to me..you're in so much pain..." I said as I wiped my tears, I took a deep breath before continuing on.

"I remember everything," I said as I looked into Obito's eyes. His eyes widen and a small smile formed on his face. I let out a little laugh as I lay my forehead against his. "Sasori took off a tag behind my neck...soon after, everything came flashing back to me.." I said as I closed my eyes, the confession flowing out of my thoughts smoothly as my lips said what I needed to say.

"I remember us, I remember everything that happened before my death and I just want to apologize for leaving you just because of my own ego-" I stopped as I felt Obito's fingers trace the sides of my face. I pulled back and looked at Obito, who has a comforting smile displayed on his face, a smile that indicates that everything was going to be okay.

Obito's hand cupped the side of my cheek and pulled me towards him, I leaned in and did as expected, our lips met for a brief second, sharing a kiss that was overdue for the both of us. A flash of emotions send shock waves through my body, it's as if telling me that this was what I've wanted from the start. I pulled away and look down at Obito, who was now smiling although it was obvious he was in a lot of pain.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked as Obito closed his eyes for a brief second, his body relaxed as he took a deep breath. I was sure his body was trying to heal the damage, hence the use of his chakra is just impossible. He can barely move his hands, in simple terms he was paralyzed. All of a sudden, a loud crash snapped me out of my daydream.

The atmosphere now is thick again, the smell of blood and sweat filled the air, the heat from each attack now warming up the sensation of the skin. I have to get Obito out of here. All of a sudden, I felt something wrap around my leg. I looked down to see a black substance that was gripping my leg. What the fuck is this.

"Deidara.." It said as its shape started to form, sure enough in front of me, I looked up to see black Zetsu, with a creepy unsettling smile spread across his face, his eyes round, yellow and vacuous.

"Fuck off Zetsu.." I said as his body lowered, the black substance which is his body wrapped tightly around my leg, ensuring that it is sticking to me tightly as a nail to skin. I took out bits of clay I had left and placed them near my leg, before black Zetsu notices.

 I said as it detonates. Black Zetsu. to his surprise got detonated away. I looked down at my leg and noticed it was regenerating already. But it wasn't for long before his body built up and his eyes looked back at me. If looks could kill, I'd definitely be dead by his stare.

All of a sudden, I saw black Zetsu disperse from a familiar twirl from his body, my eyes widen as I looked back at Obito. With the little chakra he has, he used all his might to suck in black Zetsu into his Kamui.

"Ah...the end..." Black Zetsu said as he tilted his head, his eyes boring into my soul. The smile on his face still stuck on as his body dispersed into the air.

That was the end of black Zetsu.

"I-its not over..." Obito said, his voice low and groggy. I rushed to his side as he violently started coughing, his body in a very weak state. "You're going to be okay right?" I asked as tears started streaming down my face, I reached out my arm as I leaned in closer to him.

As I laid my head against Obito's forehead, I realized how dangerous it is to be here. The constant shakes from the ground cause Obito to whimper out in pain, the wounds around his body can never heal in such conditions. Not to mention the air is polluted with dust, if I leave him longer here it might affect his breathing, causing even more fatal consequences. With that in mind, I planned to move Obito to somewhere much safer. Very much safe.

Using the strength of my reanimated body, I lifted Obito up, though heavy, I still managed.
I directed my hand forward as a small bird clay was thrown out of the palms of my hand, as the bird grew, I quickly stepped on the bird. Trying to avoid being seen by the enemy as it might seem like I'm trying to go with the plan. I have to get Obito out of here, I just have to, I have to take him somewhere safe.

"Wait.."

I turned around to see a glowing ninja, his sides fall to the side of his face and he had a concerned look on his face. This ninja looks like the nine tails Jinchuriki, but different. I looked at his eyes, it's obvious he is a reanimated ninja as well. Perhaps, a Hokage?

"Take care...of Obito.." he said as his stare intensified. He cares for Obito, I can see that. I lightly nodded as I took off.

For a second there I looked back at the man, feeling a weird but calming feel. Approval? was it? It feels like I've just received someones approval. It feels, special in a way. I know that there are people who accept us. I looked down at Obito who now has his eyes closed, his body slowly healing. Seems like he still has bits of the ten tails in him, his recovery is speeding up.

"Just hold on...Obito..." I said as I plant a soft kiss on his forehead. I know exactly where to go. To keep him safe.