Date

*SMUT WARNING*

As we were done with the picnic, Obito somehow transported us back to the village. "So what is this transportation Jutsu of yours anyway..hm?" I asked as we reached the village, Obito slowly placed me down as I looked up at the taller man. He smiled at me and leaned in closer "you're really cute when you're curious about me.."

"Can you compliment me without turning me on for once..hm?" I asked looking at him, after realizing what I said, my face turned red, my accidental confession to him turning me on. Obito let out a laugh and held my hand as we walked out the dark alley, he goes on to explain his ability. "It's because of my eye, it is called Kamui. I have the Mangekyo Sharingan, hence I can teleport to places. I usually use it on myself, just to get to places faster.." he explained in detail, as we walked out the alley. "I prefer to do it in private because well... I don't think it's wise for people to know we're shinobi.." he said as he gestured to the dark alley. As we walked back into the village, I looked over at the front of the village and noticed that there was a night market.

"Can we go.." I said turning to him, gesturing towards the night market. He looked like he was about to hesitate but before he could, I looked up to him and glared at him. "I- well yes we can go.." he said as he got cut off when I started glaring. I smiled and dragged him by the hand to the night market.

There were foods, games and almost everything you would usually see at a regular night market. I looked around to see foods and the items they sold, however, one of the games caught my eye. "Obito, they have kunai knife throwing...hm," I whispered as I pointed at the game stall. Obito looks back at me, his expression almost challenging me. "I take it as you want to challenge me?"

I smirked and said "Obviously I'm better at Kunai Throwing, remember when we were chased by the Anbu Black Ops..you didn't even throw one single Kunai Knife..hm" I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly, mocking him.
He rolled his eyes and dragged me towards the stall. I saw that instead of using real shinobi Kunai, they use little kunai shaped woods.

"Two sets of Kunai.." Obito said to the guy, as he gave us each 3 Kunai, I placed it aside. "Is it okay if I use my own Kunai..hm?" I took out one from my pocket as I smirked proudly, the old man at the stall nodded.

"Look an actual shinobi!" a group of kids pointed at me, as they run over to watch me throw my kunai. I chuckled as they all squeeze themselves in to observe me throw my kunai.

Obito smiled at them and gestured me to go first. I nodded and I threw towards the wall, which had markings of the aim. I threw all my three kunai knives and it hit right on the spot, the kids that were watching me gasped and cheered, a few others around me started applauding, seems like this village doesn't see much ninjas. I looked at Obito challengingly, he smirked at me as he grabbed his kunai knife and threw it. Two hit the spot but one flew off.

"HUH?" Obito said, his eyes widen in disbelief, I laughed as the kids behind me laughed as well. Obito then started laughing too and I looked at him. He looks so happy, so precious. "Rematch?" I asked as the old man gave me my kunai knives back. "You know I'm always down.." Obito said confidently. We had around 4 more kunai knives matches, where I beat Obito 3 to 2.

"YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT... I'm good at kunai knife throwing...hm," I said to Obito as I held into his hand, looking up to adore the tall boy. He smiled down at me and nodded, finally agreeing with me.

As we reached the Inn, I let out a sigh of exhaustion as I laid sat down on the mat near the window. "Today was tiring..but really fun..hm," I said as Obito walked and sat next to me. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" Obito smiled at me, we both met eyes for a minute before we turned and looked out at the sky, enjoying the beautiful full moon on display, the view is simply breathtaking and magical.