Chapter 4: 🍋's

As you walked into the bedroom, you told Levi to bring the chair to the sink and to grab the razor and scissors while you changed out of your sweaty clothes.

You reached for your drawer grabbing one of Levi's shirts.

"Where's the scissors?" You heard him shout out for you.

"Under the sink!" You yelled back.

"No it's not." And you groaned out as you put the shirt over you.

"That's where I left them! Did you move them?!" You said in an accusing tone, because you hated it when he moved shit around.

Without even turning you could hear him sneak out the bathroom towards his desk. You heard his desk drawer open and he rushed back into the bathroom.

You laughed to yourself a bit, knowing he's going to try and play it off as he found them under the sink.

Now just in a shirt and your underwear, you headed into the bathroom, where Levi now stripped from his shirt and sat down on the chair, back against the counter.

"Where were they?" You asked as you picked the scissors up, waving them in the air.

"Deep in the drawer." He stated, pointing at the sink.

"Hm." You gave him an unsure look but took a step closer. You pushed his head back so you could wash his hair in the sink.

His eyes closed as you started to run your fingers through his hair, making sure to wash it thoroughly.

You couldn't help it, but your eyes now lingered to his body, especially on those abs...

You smirked to yourself.

This was all yours...

You leaned forward and placed your lips to his and you could feel him smile against you. He placed his hand at the back of your neck, holding you down so he could kiss you a little longer.

When he finally let you go and you pulled away, you smiled down at him, your eyes locking on his steel coloured ones.

Hmm... it's been a while...

Might as well tease him a little.

You lifted his head a bit, so you could wash the back of it better... at least that's what you made it seem like you were doing, but you were actually just finding a way to push his head up so your breast were right in his face.

You giggled a bit as you felt him bury his face in a little deeper, his hair wetting your shirt. "Head back." You ordered and he rolled his eyes but did it.

Giving his hair one last rinse, you felt his hand graze up your inner thigh, causing your knees to buckle. You lifted his head up and grabbed the towel from beside him and started to pat his hair dry.

One of his hands now slipped under your shirt, and his fingers grazed your skin lightly, sending shivers all across your body, and hardening your nipples. You adjusted yourself so you were hovering over him, not quite straddling, as you reached for the scissors. His hands now rested on either side of your hips as you started.

You brushed out his hair between your fingers, evening it out so you could cut it properly, but you gasped when he pushed his head back in your chest and bit at your nipple through your shirt. "Levi." You rasped out, and he bit a little harder. "You really want to do that when I have scissors in my hands." You warned him but giggled at the same time. He paused and changed to kissing it gently.

As you were about to start, you shrieked as he lifted your shirt exposing your upper half. "Levi!" You laughed out, putting the scissors down and trying to push your shirt back down. "I have to cut your hair." But he ignored you and suckled at one of your breasts.