Chapter 10: 🍋's

*Flashback*

You sat on the edge of a building, your feet hanging off. You swung them back and forth as you stared at the town under the moonlight.

Sometimes you liked to have nights to yourself like this, just watching, relaxing, not worried about any titans.

Your eyes drifted down to three drunk military police coming out of the bar, stumbling. One woman and two men. The woman had her arms around both of them as they sung together laughing about some randomness.

You leaned in closer to get a better hearing of what was being said between them and your eyes widened when you heard one of the men say to the woman.

"Baby, I want to share you tonight with my best friend." His hands were gripped around her waist, the other standing behind her, a bottle still in hand. She turned around to face him and giggled now wrapping her arms around him.

"Great, an extra pair of handcuffs." She sang cheerfully in his arms, pecking him on the lips. "Come on boys! Let's go have some fun." And they all laughed as they rushed away.

"Military Police are so weird." You said to yourself.

"That's actually not that weird." You jumped at Levi's sudden appearance from behind you.

"Fuck, you scared me." You sighed out in annoyance and he just smirked up at you. "What do you mean it's not that weird?" You frowned at him, looking back down at the three walking... well stumbling down the street.

"Multiple partners at once..." Levi said and you could hear him approach. "Some people like that."

Two guys at the same time... Yeah right.

You felt his arms wrap around your waist from behind, and he planted a kiss on the back of your head. He leaned his lips to your ear and you giggled as he whispered. "I could never do that though, especially with you. I would rather die than see another man touch what's mine." He bit at your lobe and you squealed.

"Aw, that's too bad." You teased, his chin resting on your shoulder now. "Because I wanted Ava to join us one night. I heard she is insanely talented with her tongue." You could feel his face shift to a frown against you and you laughed out.

"Funny (Y/n)." You felt him loosen his grip around you to pull away but you gripped onto his hands so he would stay. His chin found your shoulder again as you both now watched the threesome from the distance and you both snickered when the woman fell face first on the brick street.

"That wasn't the weird part I was talking about." You said, leaning into his head.

"Hm, then what?"

"The handcuffs, what do they even plan on doing with that." You shook your head in confusion.

Levi tightened his grip now, but loosened it as he spun you around so you would face him. With your eyes locked on him and him between your legs, his hand found your waist and he leaned in close. "Now that's something I've always wanted to do to you." He had a wicked grin across his face and it kind of freaked you out a bit.

"W-what are you talking about." You shook your head.

"I just can't seem to get my hands on a pair of handcuffs." He continued, avoiding your question all in all.

"For what?!" You were now getting upset.

"To tie you up." He leaned in closer and you inched back, completely lost as to what he was saying.

"Tie me up?"

"Yeah, like to restrain you." His lips were now dangerously close to yours. "Oh what I could do with you while restrained."